Bellazon

Aishwarya Rai
Thumbnail

Ronin

Indian actress Aishwarya Rai makes her first appearance at the Cannes Film Festival. Aishwarya is wearing a chikan sari by Abu Sandeep at the 2012 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap.

post-19430-0-27582100-1337936383_thumb.j

post-19430-0-35832400-1337936424_thumb.j

post-19430-0-80445800-1337936470_thumb.j

post-19430-0-80802900-1337936482_thumb.j

post-19430-0-64196900-1337936496_thumb.j

Is she pregnant?she looks different.

I'm happy to see her.I always used to wait for her in Cannes,she always lights up the red carpet with her amazing beauty and style.

I don't know about this outfit,but it's great to pay tribute to her country.

@ mahi & nefertiti

Thanks for the photos.

@ mahi

She was pregnant and delivered a baby girl a few months ago. She is in no hurry to shed the extra pounds. In fact she's slimmed down from what she was a month back.

She is dressed in a saree designed by famous Indian designers Abu- Sandeep.

Really,happy for her,no problem that she gained weight ;it's great that she's not in a rush to lose it.I didn't know that she was even pregnant. ;)

thanx coolguy for the information about her and her outfit :chicken: .as I said good that she contributed to her country by wearing Indian outfit and design.

she's a realy beautiful woman,you know that Julia Roberts(famous American actress) said before about Aishwarya that she is

''The most beautiful woman in the world, more beautiful than any Hollywood actress."

Yes, even though Ash faced some flac from few people about her weight gain, she has stood firm. And a few fellow actresses from Indian film industry have come out in support of her. In fact congratulating her for not succumbing to pressure to regain her figure immediately after her delivery.

And Julia has just stated what we Indians knew all along! :chicken:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...