Bellazon

Aishwarya Rai
Thumbnail

Ronin

Oh so the lighting may not be perfect but take a look at this: -

Ash

Okay, for those sceptics who probably think this is blue, how come when ever her eyes appear a different colour, it's always the lighting. For crying out loud, her eyes are supposed to be blue. Take a look at this pic: -

092404AshRaniWithoutMakeup.jpg

The lighting is a hundred times worse. Both actresses look ordinary and guess what her eyes are greenish blue here. How come her eyes are blue in this awful light when in the better light, it comes out hazel greenish, huh?

By the way, this is the picture with the contact lens: -

Contact Lens

It may be clear or an enhancer, who knows? Ash's eyes are beautiful whether it be pitch black or the clearest blue. Her eyes are definitely her greatest asset.

Megan Ewing has alot of YELLOW in her eyes are well but they are freaking blue. SHe is also HALF mexican and half white.. Do you see anyone asking about her eyes NO cus they are BLUE. SO ARE ASHS.. have u seen fake blue contacts on dark brown eyes .. Go look at Naomi Campbell , she can afford the best fake blue eyes, and thats the thing FREAKING fake blue eyes.. You can tell who is wearing fake blue eyes and who isnt. the Lenses pop out and it makes u look cross eyed.. the lens looks thick, U can see they are contacts. My eyes are light brown. But they go dark brown, When i put on black eye liner and eye shadow it enhances the color and of course with light giving it a honey yellow color. My cousin even asked me once if i was wearing colored contacts, she was suprised. So i guess my eyes are "Fake" too and I should post pics of them <_<

Hi, look, isn't this whole eye colour thing getting outta hand. I never once said that I don't like Ash - I do (why am I here then?)

I think Ash is beautiful no matter what the colour of her eyes are - she really is. This eye colour debate is getting really tired now. Instead of debating something so trivial (and Katgirl, I'm quoting your words here) so ignorant, let's discuss something better as to why we like her.

I like Ash because I think what she is doing for the global image of Indian cinema is amazing. I think her breakthrough roles in international cinema will open the doors for many. She's not the most amazing actress, but she does her best. She's an inspiration to many. Oh, and by the way, she was absolutely smouldering in 'Kajre Re' from 'Bunty aur Babli.' Also, she's an amazing dancer.

This is my favourite picture of her: -

Aishwarya in Devdas

I absolutely love this picture. It shows her at her most beautiful.

Hi, look, isn't this whole eye colour thing getting outta hand. I never once said that I don't like Ash - I do (why am I here then?)

I think Ash is beautiful no matter what the colour of her eyes are - she really is. This eye colour debate is getting really tired now. Instead of debating something so trivial (and Katgirl, I'm quoting your words here) so ignorant, let's discuss something better as to why we like her.

I like Ash because I think what she is doing for the global image of Indian cinema is amazing. I think her breakthrough roles in international cinema will open the doors for many. She's not the most amazing actress, but she does her best. She's an inspiration to many. Oh, and by the way, she was absolutely smouldering in 'Kajre Re' from 'Bunty aur Babli.' Also, she's an amazing dancer.

This is my favourite picture of her: -

Aishwarya in Devdas

I absolutely love this picture. It shows her at her most beautiful.

You brought up the topic yourself. Still, it doesn't matter if you like her or not, if i go to mila kunis's topic(random name) and say she has brown eyes because they look dark in one picture i'm going to get people 'correcting' me. This 'debate' was brought up by you, what do you expect us to say?

katgirl, I never knew Megan Ewing was Mexican. I can never tell the half mexicans apart though.

• 2 weeks later...