Bellazon

Aishwarya Rai
Thumbnail

Ronin

i dont really think that a list by people magazine or whatever magazine determines who's pretty or not.

Yes i do believe aishwarya rai is one of the most beautiful women on earth and i do think shes 1000000000000000X more beautiful/attractive/prettier than Ines Sastre but being on a list doesnt make that any more justifiable. Those lists are mostly about popularity anyways. Wasnt Julia Roberts number 1 a couple years ago?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I like about Aishwarya is her maturity. She is beauty + brains. You should hear her talk sometime, she shows maturity clearly .. umm .. better than mine, but that ain't sayin' much !!

...and i do think shes 1000000000000000X more beautiful/attractive/prettier than Ines Sastre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please don't give idiotic statements.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol thats my opinion. its not idiotic :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i agree she is preetier than her!

...and i do think shes 1000000000000000X more beautiful/attractive/prettier than Ines Sastre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like both..i have started her thread at WFT...but overall i like Ines more reason bcoz one of the best friend of mine worship her like something...if Aish is lucky nuf to have someone like him..i would say yeah baby its AISH.. :)

@kuttakameena..why i have done something wrong actauly i'm also half punjabi but from pakistan ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like both..i have started her thread at WFT...but overall i like Ines more reason bcoz one of the best friend of mine worship her like something...if Aish is lucky nuf to have someone like him..i would say yeah baby its AISH.. :)

@kuttakameena..why i have done something wrong actauly i'm also half punjabi but from pakistan ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats cool im also pakistani! :)

WOW Zara, too kind gesture from you! :kiss:

I like them both too but In

Ya back to the Preity and Priyanka comment. They are both beautiful but plz dont even compare to ash. Hey Amber where in Canada are u from? I would have never guesed, All this time I thought u were from England