Bellazon

General gaming talk

Enrico_sw

@SympathysSilhouette at which part of the game are you in BG3?

I enjoy this game a lot. Paladin's gameplay is really the best. It's so versatile and enjoyable. I kept the romance with Shadowheart (even if I think Karlach is great as well - really kind-hearted and sweet with her pals, while being savage on the battlefield).

I found that characters became really better at level 5.

I like my parties to be with: my paladin character, Karlach, Shadowheart and Gale (or Wyll). But I try to bring the others as well.

10 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@SympathysSilhouette at which part of the game are you in BG3?

I enjoy this game a lot. Paladin's gameplay is really the best. It's so versatile and enjoyable. I kept the romance with Shadowheart (even if I think Karlach is great as well - really kind-hearted and sweet with her pals, while being savage on the battlefield).

I found that characters became really better at level 5.

I like my parties to be with: my paladin character, Karlach, Shadowheart and Gale (or Wyll). But I try to bring the others as well.

Only just started on Act II. I'm like one hour into the Shadowlands.

I wish I had more time to play it, I am only around 45 hours into it.

My usual group besides Tav is Shadowheart, Karlach and Lae'zel. I have been bringing Lae'zel along a lot because the last big subplot I played through was the Githyanki crèche.

On 10/1/2023 at 4:23 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon You should try BG3, it's a great game.

I enjoy BG3 as much as the Witcher (even if it's quite different from the Witcher universe, they're both fantasy games)

I plan on checking it out later!-  I saw Elon Musk's twitter.  He plays Elden Ring & BG3 lol

On 10/2/2023 at 9:03 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Only just started on Act II. I'm like one hour into the Shadowlands.

I wish I had more time to play it, I am only around 45 hours into it.

My usual group besides Tav is Shadowheart, Karlach and Lae'zel. I have been bringing Lae'zel along a lot because the last big subplot I played through was the Githyanki crèche.

I've played 60 hours (but built another character before finding the one I have).

I feel that combats are way easier now that I know the gameplay and have some strategies. Also, many characters became real powerhouses after level 5!

I liked Lae'zel at the beginning (the way she says she's fury!), but I don't like her race, they're arrogant af (even if I feel that they have a big role to play in this story).

Dark Horse Comics released a new W3 statue.  I don't recall Geralt EVER making such a face in the game lol.

It's a shame that it's only a bust.  It looks well made and but also quite weird.

They really should release another Ciri statue of the original costume.  They have delayed making a new one for years.

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: Geralt Bust – Dark Horse Direct

WITCHER_GERALT_BUST_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_8.png?WITCHER_GERALT_BUST_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_7.png?WITCHER_GERALT_BUST_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_3.png?

^ they're making a game on Robocop... hmm, why not. I don't see it as the best game material thing, but who knows.

If people like the cyberpunk vibe, they should definitely revive Deus Ex. That franchise is great for gaming and has so much potential.

@SympathysSilhouette I've kept playing BG3 and you were right: Lae'zel becomes more interesting as it goes, especially after the crèche.

I'm happy with the choices I intuitively made and I liker her more.

So, now my party is also me and my three girls: Shadowheart, Karlach and Lae'zel.

Her vocie actress is interesting: she's cute and her normal voice sounds very different from Lae'zel's.

On 10/15/2023 at 4:59 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ they're making a game on Robocop... hmm, why not. I don't see it as the best game material thing, but who knows.

If people like the cyberpunk vibe, they should definitely revive Deus Ex. That franchise is great for gaming and has so much potential.

The robocop game looks like it uses Bestheda's engine, which is oddly appropriate.

The robocop in this game is a literal walking tank, the combat gameplay is really primitive.

I miss Deus Ex. I've always liked Human revolution.

In a way cyperpunk 2077 is deus ex (but from the criminal's pov) though?

13 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

@SympathysSilhouette I've kept playing BG3 and you were right: Lae'zel becomes more interesting as it goes, especially after the crèche.

I'm happy with the choices I intuitively made and I liker her more.

So, now my party is also me and my three girls: Shadowheart, Karlach and Lae'zel.

Her vocie actress is interesting: she's cute and her normal voice sounds very different from Lae'zel's.

That's my favorite party too!

Unfortunately haven't been able to play much this past week. :(