Bellazon

My goodness, what are you thinking about now??? ( No politics version )

Cult Icon

I watched Hamlet (1996) and Coriolanus (2012).

Frankly Hamlet comes across as incoherent miss-mash of parts and the characters don't make sense, I don't quite understand why it is Shakespeare No. 1 play.   Coriolanus is comparably well organized albeit it is a more simple play.

I just met one of the best person on this crazy world. She's funny, touching, pretty... We laugh on the same stupid jokes and she has the most incredible smile. She warms the air when she's around and there's only a cold void left when she's gone. We just spent one of the greatest weeks.

But she lives far from my home. :ermm: I guess there's always a catch.

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

do you talk to her on phone/social media?

I rarely use social media. I met her in real life, so I talk to her on the phone, which is the closest thing to real life.

She's really one of the best person I've met. And she's very pretty. Way better than "pretty" girls I dated before, because she's natural.

I really don't want things to fade away, but I guess whatever happens, happens. :ninja:

On 10/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I rarely use social media. I met her in real life, so I talk to her on the phone, which is the closest thing to real life.

I think it's better to be upfront and persistent then, if she is that good..

I think life is too short and opportunities are too fleeting to not give 100%.  F the screeching of the mass of self-serving women/harpies and pursue on the edge. 

I still have regrets over a random girl I met in college ages ago, we met on accident in a ballroom, hit it well over a 3 hr dinner but like an idiot I forgot to get her number, and other people there was surprised that I didn't either.  It was like a dream.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:02 AM, Cult Icon said:

I think life is too short and opportunities are too fleeting to not give 100%.  F the screeching of the mass of self-serving women/harpies and pursue on the edge.

Agreed. 100%.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:02 AM, Cult Icon said:

I still have regrets over a random girl I met in college ages ago, we met on accident in a ballroom, hit it well over a 3 hr dinner but like an idiot I forgot to get her number, and other people there was surprised that I didn't either.  It was like a dream.

This can happen to everybody. Everybody has already missed an opportunity.

There's only one rule though: we keep fighting. To be better, to be stronger. The warrior's spirit always gets what it wants in the end.

Spoiler