Bellazon

Vintage "missing last name" id

RocketQueen

1 hour ago, BlueAcadia said:

Do you have any images of Nadya Dubois? I can't find anything to compare! I can't find Samantha or Vanessa either....LOL. Are these Dolly Mag IDs?

There is a user on ebay who's selling lots of DOLLY mags and they've listed all the models that appear on the covers they're offering. That's where I got the ids of most of the covers I have. So that's the only image I have of her.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, BlueAcadia said:

I wonder if Rebecca Kelly and Vanessa Kelly are sisters....hmmmm. They do look very much alike, I actually confused these two at firs

Yep @RocketQueen They are sisters!! Someone on The Fashion Spot said so. 😁 Lucky Rececca had her big sister Vanessa pave the Dolly way for her. :heart:

12 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Yep @RocketQueen They are sisters!! Someone on The Fashion Spot said so. 😁 Lucky Rececca had her big sister Vanessa pave the Dolly way for her. :heart:

Wow! I love finding siblings who are both models! My fav pairs are probably Niki and Kristy, also Linda and Norma Spiering.

Oh, and I forgot about Tatjana and Sophie Patitz. I like Sophie much more than her sister, lol.

57 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

Wow! I love finding siblings who are both models! My fav pairs are probably Niki and Kristy, also Linda and Norma Spiering.

Oh, and I forgot about Tatjana and Sophie Patitz. I like Sophie much more than her sister, lol.

Other notable "Vintage" fashion model siblings that come to my mind:

Frankie Rayder and Missy Rayder

Denise Hopkins and Tammy Hopkins

Tricia Barnstable and identical twin Cyb Barnstable (aka, the Doublemint Gum twins).

9 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

...and... (I didn't know Denise and Tammy Hopkins are sisters!)

Gail & Denise O'Neill
Gail & Dawn Elliott
Cordula & Stina Reyer
Tracy and Tara Fitzpatrick
Mitzi and Kayce Martin

How about Anne Marie Kerttula and her sister Erika? I love them and can't tell them apart!

Wow, is this Mitzi's sister? I didn't know she had a modeling sister!

85630.thumb.jpg.fb154686f80219633b0e4b734a40db94.jpg

16 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

How about Anne Marie Kerttula and her sister Erika? I love them and can't tell them apart!

Wow, is this Mitzi's sister? I didn't know she had a modeling sister!

Oh yeah the Kerttulas!... and no that's not Mitzi's sister- Mitzi and her sister look like twins...maybe they even are twins. 🤔

Kayce Martin
900664969_KayceMartin.JPG.5259d0b0d6fd1408011e6cf700a923a7.JPG

3 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

CAROLYN (she is the wife of photographer Barry Elz but I've no idea what her maiden name was)

30.thumb.jpg.3c62f189467a50265e197000eb0e0296.jpg 31.thumb.jpg.af2f871c005edf989ad039d8af0fdc79.jpgCarolyn Kazen.JPG

Carolyn Kazin!:clap:She was hard for me to find awhile back. One of photographer Victor Skrebneski's muses.