Guest Albaholic

getting some Stella Artois into me :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wondering why Ed is drinking "wife-beater" . . . :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not sure I get that... :/

I'm no beer connosieur (I can't spell) but to me 'tis tasty :9

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lots of people call it "wife-beater" 'cos it is cheap-ish and is drunk by lots of 'thugs' who get drunk quick on it and because of their alleged wife-beating mentality . . .

it's a good beer really i think but it kind of has this stigma attached to it a bit.

anyways, i thought that you'd be drinking Castlemaine XXXX or Fosters. shocking :o

laughing watching Desperate Housewives

We don't sell Fosters here no more, its an export, but it tastes quite nice actually. XXXX is crap. We have plenty of tasty beers to drink over here...like Carlton Draught :laugh: :whistle:

laughing watching Desperate Housewives

We don't sell Fosters here no more, its an export, but it tastes quite nice actually. XXXX is crap. We have plenty of tasty beers to drink over here...like Carlton Draught :laugh: :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fosters is quite nice. quite 'thin' though. i heard that people in Australia don't really drink Fosters. interesting . . .

agree about XXXX. it is quite 'gruff' yet incredibly cheap.

my favourite beers are prob Asahi, Corona, Tiger and some ales (Old Peculiar, etc) but i'm really not fussy :p

going to get lunch . . . :)

not a beer expert.

Asahi is alright. I remember getting pissed in Japan from this weird (but nice) tasting malt beer... I think it was Sapporo, but not the kind you find in a big can...

I like my Heinies and European beers, though I haven't tasted many. But the ones I have tasted have impressed.

red_ed < Thank u...yeah well i think i'll just wait :ninja:

Barry < I kinda got out of the house with my friend in the middle of the night yesterday :whistle: We just wanted to see if we could get out without my parents hearing lol :ninja: So we got out but when we wanted to get in again my friend kinda pushed me and i hit my toe on the fence :blush: And now it hurtsss :cry: And it's turning blueish :blink: We're so stupid lol...

red_ed < Thank u...yeah well i think i'll just waitĀ  :ninja:

Barry < I kinda got out of the house with my friend in the middle of the night yesterdayĀ  :whistle: We just wanted to see if we could get out without my parents hearing lolĀ  :ninja: So we got out but when we wanted to get in again my friend kinda pushed me and i hit my toe on the fenceĀ  :blush: And now it hurtsssĀ  :cry: And it's turning blueishĀ  :blink: We're so stupid lol...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is it goin blue 'cos of bruising? can you walk on it?

i dunno what to do :unsure: . . . i'd just keep any eye on it and go to the doctors if it is dodgy, personally. could it just be jarred? or you could have got a little sprain. you could try strapping it to the toe next to it if you think that it's jarred :whistle:

hope that it gets better soon!! :)

wishing that i was doing clinical rather than theory stuff at the moment :(

Thinking your probably right but i'll still wait a couple of days in case it's not brokenĀ  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thinking it takes a few minutes to check up if it's not broken. Walking involves putting pressure on your toe. In the case that it's broken and you don't know it for whatever reason, that pressure may cause a lot of damage.

My friend walked around for FOUR days after breaking a bone in his leg (he was also drunk all four days) and he went to the doctor after he finally felt pain. Doctor told him that if he walked on it for half a day more, they would have had to amputate his leg :| So, to check up or not to check up? :whistle: