Bellazon

Sean O'pry
Thumbnail

persuazn

On models.com (MDC), the Top 50 ranking for the men currently has a total of 59 men. There are duplicate entries for numbers 2, 12, 26, 28, 29, 30, 35. 44, and 49. I posted this info yesterday on models.com. I'm positive they will correct this prob immediately. Considering how many careers are involved, this is a rather disturbing error, don't you think? Rather damaging! Surely these all cannot be two-way ties. They need to change the title to the “Top 59″ or “Top 60″ or they need to learn how to number the models correctly in the event of a tie. (Nine two-way ties? Hard to believe) Models.com needs to restore confidence...

aww, seans blinded you so much that you forgot to answer my question. ha i love that :D im hoping these havent posted then :laugh:

LOOL that's true!

Hmmmm I tought they were new...But I searched a little bit more and yes. Those pics were already posted: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...9035&st=300

But thanks anyway! I forgot them and this was a way to reappreciate them! :yes:

so repost? i honestly dont know, id search through this entire thread but i have school work to concentrate on too....i did tht with the taylor thread once and...i couldnt concentrate after that thats for sure :laugh:

88894546kl7.jpg

hello dear tbh [and everyone] IM BACK!, haha i know i wasnt absent long ago, but it felt ages, 'computer problems'...

hey so i have some pics that i think they are from the same ed...[sorry for the size, thats how i found them]

idk if you'll have seen them..and i belive this a very old ed...but im not sure..

post-25876-0-1446061787-17797_thumb.jpg

post-25876-0-1446061787-54785_thumb.jpg

post-25876-0-1446061787-89562_thumb.jpg

post-25876-0-1446061787-92019_thumb.jpg

and of course:

post-25876-0-1446061788-19335_thumb.jpg