Bellazon

Rosacea?

Strawberry BigMac

Not sure will this make you feel any better, but at least you don't have eczema. I have that :( It has caused a lot of scarring on my body :cry:

yeah eczema is pretty bad. it's weird cause i have eczema on the top where my foot and shins meet (top of the ankle) and it looks pretty gross, so i went to the doctors adn got a prescription of this pretty strong cream and it went away in less than a week! but bad thing is it always comes back >:( i hate that

and just recently i got this really weird skin condiion where y face and body broke out in hives! but thing is, i haven't changed like my shampoo, soap, lotino nothing! and i didn't eat anything weird either. it was pretty bad. my skin felt and lked horible! so i went to the doctor's and they didn't know what was wrong with me either! so the doctor prescribed me these steroid type pills :p haha and it cleared up over the weekend! cause it was a really strong medication. so i'm glad..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a good friend who has a really bad rosacea prob and she finally got this prescription salve called Tri-Luma and totally stopped exfoliating (the grainy scrubs are really a no-no) and after about a week, no more than that, she was lookin' her usual gorgeous rosacea free self! The salve was about a hundred bucks or so but it is soooooo worth it. If you haven't tried that, you might want to. It works wonders for her. :thumbsup: and sunscreen is a must-do!

For eczema, I know that the essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and 6 are superb for that. The people at Whole Foods or Wild Oats, one of those places, turned another friend on to that solution. Worked like a charm.

Now I got the hive thing a couple times. No damn explanation at all for it. I got a prescription of Atarax and it was gonnnnnnnee in a couple days and stayed gone for like 2 years and then I had another bout and took it again and same result.

Hope some of this helps.