Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Yasmeen was a model and i still think she wasnt as skinny as many other models. Her waist was to die for!

But why are you even comparing the two? I'm comparing Jessica Alba with herself; How she looks now as opposed to how she looked a year ago. I didnt mean it as an insult(Jessica's one of my absolute favorites) but it's funny how people get so defensive when someone makes a comment about their favorite stars.

I'm not defensive, I'm notnotnot!!!!

ok, seriously, I was just commenting too... not getting riled about anything. I like Alba a lot, but I don't care if people have opinions of her. she's perfectly free to gain and lose a little weight, as long as she doesn't end up as Lohan or Duff.

and Yasmeen is still one of my favorites, but she's got to be the lankiest model ever. such wide bone structure, but such a tiny waist...

I dont think she could ever look bad at any weight to be honest.. :p

except if she was 300 pounds. :whistle:

I dont think she looks bad now. I noticed a change and thought about commenting on it that's all.

Rhett, body type is hereditary. Some girls can work out forever but still have a straight body while others may be chubbier but their waists will be tiny.