Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

lol nereida gallardo whatherface is obssessed with cristiano ronaldo. she was criticising irina on some magazine last year saying that iri doesn't love cris she is just using him cuz she knows that dating cris will bring her fame. and she also said cris shud not give up on finding the right girl.... jealous much, aint she supposed to be married? why does she care so much? ;) ;)

Ronaldo: I am not 100 percent fit

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he is suffering from an injury.

Ronaldo was substituted in the 72nd minute against Atletico Madrid on Saturday - a game in which Real managed to get a nervy 2-1 win.

Although the winger was one of Real's most threatening players, he revealed after the game that was not fully fit.

In comments reported on the club's official website, Ronaldo said: "The team played very well in a complicated match, especially in the second half, during which we felt exhaustion. I was very nervous while watching the game from the bench when the score was 2-1 because I'm not used to following a game from there."

"I'm not 100% fit and it was a difficult game for me. Those who know me could tell I wasn't myself during the match, especially in the second half. I think I've got an injury of some sort. We'll see what shows up in the scan."

Real's win meant the kept pace with Barcelona at the top of La Liga. Barca won by an identical score against Getafe on Saturday and Real defender Pepe believes his side still have a chance to win the La Liga trophy this season.

"We played a very serious game and we had a great start with two goals. The team faced the challenge and knew how to suffer. We dropped our performance somewhat in the second half because we were tired. It is hard to prepare for such a complicated match in just two days [after the Champions League game against Lyon on Wednesday]," he said.

"The next two months will be intense. We will try to live up to the challenge and thrill the fans. We will fight to the end while there's still a chance to win the league. The coach and our supporters ask us to do this."

"Iker is a great goalkeeper and he's always there to help us. Benzema does a very good job and is having a great goal scoring streak. His confidence is high."

"Our tie with Tottenham Hotspur [in the Champions League quarter-final] will be difficult. We'll have to be in top form to reach the next round. We will do our best to reach the final, which is important for everyone at Real Madrid."

"We will play a great Copa del Rey final against Barcelona. Everyone will be watching"

April will be the defining month for Real and Jose Mourinho as they continue to fight for trophies on three fronts.