Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

^not only me thinks that something is wrong with them just watch this video people from TV is talking about them

if you watch o regresso dos incriveis, you can hear cris saying "i have my way of showing how i love someone. just because i don't go around kissing and hugging in front of an audience don't mean i don't love a person" so there!

yeah, but first if he would respect Irina he wouldn't act like they are strangers and walk in front of her, secondly he kissed and hugged NEREIDA in front of an audience and he didn't care that people are watching them and at least Cris said that when he didn't knew Irina so when he met her he changed his mind :laugh:

the pics with nereida are paps pics and if you look at all the paps pics of him and irina in some they are kissing, the pool pics in new yord, he is all over her and in one she is in front oh him and he is biting her shoulder, in maldives they are pics of them where he lying down and she is on top after she did his nails. but if you expect them to start kissing and being all over each other for the paps pleasure you won't see that. do these photo look like two strangers to you?

I can find 100 of pics when he kisses and hugges NEREIDA and there's just couple of pics when he kisses Irina...

^not only me thinks that something is wrong with them just watch this video people from TV is talking about them

if you watch o regresso dos incriveis, you can hear cris saying "i have my way of showing how i love someone. just because i don't go around kissing and hugging in front of an audience don't mean i don't love a person" so there!

yeah, but first if he would respect Irina he wouldn't act like they are strangers and walk in front of her, secondly he kissed and hugged NEREIDA in front of an audience and he didn't care that people are watching them and at least Cris said that when he didn't knew Irina so when he met her he changed his mind :laugh:

the pics with nereida are paps pics and if you look at all the paps pics of him and irina in some they are kissing, the pool pics in new yord, he is all over her and in one she is in front oh him and he is biting her shoulder, in maldives they are pics of them where he lying down and she is on top after she did his nails. but if you expect them to start kissing and being all over each other for the paps pleasure you won't see that. do these photo look like two strangers to you?

I can find 100 of pics when he kisses and hugges NEREIDA and there's just couple of pics when he kisses Irina...

the pics with nereida are only the ones in Italy just put in many different sites thats it. there is none before that unless they are private pics of them and she leaked them. for every holiday cris took with irina, they are plenty of photos of them all over each other and fooling around.

Zona_mixta-300x192.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo:

“We were up against a bus on defense. They didn’t put their necks out there at all and they all defended, but we won and are now thinking about Lyon.”

“The Lyon match is very important and it will be difficult, but we are motivated. Lyon is a team that is always in the Last 16. We are going to play well and win.”

the pics with nereida are only the ones in Italy just put in many different sites thats it. there is none before that unless they are private pics of them and she leaked them. for every holiday cris took with irina, they are plenty of photos of them all over each other and fooling around.

Ronnybabe. you can try and open fangirlish ronaldo tinned eyes over and over. But I can tell you, its useless. Fangirls will never accept a girl at his side. They always say "This gf sucks." And he gets another one, beautiful, sucessfull and yet still they will talk shit about her.

Why? Because they are jealous and probably really believe they can actually be the woman at his side.

I think like you, btw. I think they are a very nice couple and Cris learnt from his mistakes in the past. Also I think his Mum gave him a little talk about having to see pics of him & his gf being all over each other. Being a father now and all he tries to act more mature when paps are around, I think. But even if he would be all over Irina (like on the pics you posted and many others...) they would never believe it...

cristiano_ronaldo_790795.jpg

This is a pic while a Manchester game as Ronaldo was in a relation with Nereida!

Always when he scored he made that gesture for her. So if he is really in love with Irina, why he NEVER makes a gesture for her?

It's hard to say that this kiss is for her. She could be for his mum e.g.. No one knows exactly for which is this kiss. When we see that Cris gives to someone kiss when he scored we thought that this kiss is for his girlfriend ( if he have girlfriend at this moment )..and this is wrong, I think. Nobody knows exactly what are their relationship between them. Yes, they not walked together at the street, as we can see,but maybe that is their way to show their love..I mean-people all over the world are very different and their love is very different. The situation was completely different with Nereida, yes. But the time and the love changing people...Maybe the love changes Cristiano, after his last relationships..Who knows.

post-46782-1298227959_thumb.jpg

Ronnybabe. you can try and open fangirlish ronaldo tinned eyes over and over. But I can tell you, its useless. Fangirls will never accept a girl at his side. They always say "This gf sucks." And he gets another one, beautiful, sucessfull and yet still they will talk shit about her.

Why? Because they are jealous and probably really believe they can actually be the woman at his side.

I think like you, btw. I think they are a very nice couple and Cris learnt from his mistakes in the past. Also I think his Mum gave him a little talk about having to see pics of him & his gf being all over each other. Being a father now and all he tries to act more mature when paps are around, I think. But even if he would be all over Irina (like on the pics you posted and many others...) they would never believe it...

i know right. i admire cris as a player and i must say i can't believe it when people that say they are his fans say things like that about his girlfriend, where is the respect in that. Nereida used to tell strangers on msn about she and cris but when the first pics of irina and cris came out she denied that the girl was her hoping that people will let it drop. it makes me angry when people says she tells stories about cris blah blah. her PR said this and that, i follow lorenzo on twitter and not once has he said anything about this relationship. people hate her based on what? whether irina was known before cris doesn't mean she is using him. she used to work 2 jbs before becoming what she is today, she has done some good jobs in the past without needing cris. sports illustrated discoverd her thanks to no one. so i think people should leave her alone until she gives you a reason to criticize her. the sad thing is those making those comment are women, imagine if it was you, how would that feel?

Cristiano Ronaldo Interview with As

Do you think in those fields where you are insulted, will be able to reverse the situation and transform criticism into praise?

Dream about it, but maybe people prefer to whistle before applaud. For example, when I play well, some of my friends tell me that I played regularly. I know when I play well. But if that happens with my friends, imagine the rest of the people. I do not need nobody telling me ‘do this or do that ‘. I know when I do something wrong and I try to correct my faults.

There has been talk of your bad relationship with one of your team-mates. ?

This question is very interesting. When I’m making good matches and scoring goals, people seem to have an interest in inventing something. In Portugal is the same. Here have said I have bad relationship with Iker and I do not know where it came from that. After that Iker has given me advice that I should not respond poorly to the fans. They are lies that bother me. You can not make money by giving bad information to people. Those things do bother me and I do not like. People should know the truth.

And what is the truth?

Thank God I have a very good relationship with everyone. It is true that a few I have more friends than others, but it’s normal. That also happens in school. I have a special love with Marcelo, Pepe, Kaka, Carvalho With those guys who speak Portuguese, I’m closer to the language and because I already knew some of the selection. But I get along great with Sergio Ramos, Iker, Arbeloa, Alonso I do not like people who make me wrong and these guys never did me wrong. On the contrary, they help me a lot. They are team players. The group is phenomenal. Lass, Adebayor, Karim Everything is perfect.

Is it true that in 2008 were able to sign for Barcelona but he preferred to wait for Madrid?

I always had the dream to play in Madrid because of their history, their track record and the players who wore this shirt. Before going to Manchester United, I was already dreaming of playing for Madrid. But came the opportunity to go to Manchester and went. In 2009, there were other clubs interested in me and in fact I was about to go to another team, but I wanted to play for Real Madrid.

Do you prefer the Tenth Champions league or the Golden Ball?

The Tenth, because if you win the Champions League you have more chances of winning a Golden Ball You say: “Cristiano, here is the Champions League and the Ballon d’Or, do you prefer?”. I’ll stick with the European Cup. There are kids here in the template do not know how to win the Champions League. Thank God I won one and it is awesome. You work all year with the hope of winning something important. I have the illusion of winning another and say that it was not by luck but by the work and the group we have. I will fight to the limit of my strength to win a Champions League with Madrid.

What can break the curse with Lyon?

This year we will win, God willing. Last year we were up, but it will be totally different. The coach is very experienced and knows how to do to win. Let’s go out there knowing that Lyon is a very complicated in the Champions League. I am convinced that this year we will exceed last round crossing.

How do you go to the cinema if you like to?

I am not, but I can go in the future. When my child is three or four years, I‘ll take it. I will not stop living my life thinking about what others will say. I chose to be a professional player and I have to learn to live with that. Occasionally it is very difficult, but you must live.

Finishing. Why is Adebayor always smiling?

He is well. He laughs a lot. Some people say that in the field I‘m always serious and think I’m angry. We have different characters. Adebayor is a very happy guy, who talks a lot with colleagues. We have received with open arms and is very comfortable here. Is a striker who I like to play, but I also like to Higuain and Benzema.