Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Cristiano yesterday was quite busy doing interesting interviews.

This time at Antena 3 TV.

Cristiano basically talked about the same things as in the “El Larguero” interview. That’s not astonishing because everybody always wants to know the same things from him.

But I like watching his interviews very much because of the way he speaks and reacts, his voice, his facial expressions, his body language.

And of course for the training of my Spanish or Portuguese language skills.

Here are some of his statements:
I play for the best club in the world and I have the best tem-mates in the world. We mustn’t think the league is lost. We have to believe it’s difficult to win, but also possible. We’ll have to fight to the end. Barcelona are very strong, but so are we. We are going to fight.

I think we are going to win the Copa del Rey final
. We have to think we will; it would be better to stay home if we didn’t. Barcelona are a great team, but we will do everything we can to win the Copa.

The thought of not winning a title this year does not enter my mind
It could happen, but I’d rather not think about it. I’m optimistic and I’m convinced we’ll achieve it by the end of the season.

I consider Mourinho to be the best coach in the world
The titles he’s won show how experienced he is. He is a natural born winner and everything is easier with him.

My son has changed my life
I’ve got character and my own personality, but those who know me know how I really am. I’m always ready to listen to other people’s opinion.

Ronaldo: Mourinho best in the world

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo believes he is being managed by the best coach in the world.

There has always been mutual respect between Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho, with both eager to acknowledge the genius of the other.

Speaking to Antena 3, the player reinforced that impression, saying: "I consider Mourinho to be the best coach in the world. The titles he's won show how experienced he is. He is a natural born winner and everything is easier with him."

Ronaldo then went on to shower praise on everything associated with the club. "I play for the best club in the world and I have the best team-mates in the world," he said.

"We mustn't think the league is lost. We have to believe it's difficult to win, but also possible.

"We'll have to fight to the end. Barcelona are very strong, but so are we. We are going to fight."

Real's hopes will have received a boost after Barca dropped two points against Sporting Gijon in La Liga on Saturday. Now the gap at the top is five points and does not appear to be nearly as insurmountable.

Of course, los Blancos other great hope of a trophy this season is the Copa del Rey where they will again meet their bitter rivals in the final.

"I think we are going to win the Copa del Rey final. We have to think we will; it would be better to stay home if we didn't. Barcelona are a great team, but we will do everything we can to win the Copa," said Ronaldo.

"The thought of not winning a title this year does not enter my mind. It could happen, but I'd rather not think about it. I'm optimistic and I'm convinced we'll achieve it by the end of the season."

Real have a Champions League encounter looming on the horizon against Lyon - the team that beat them in last year's competition at the same stage.

Ronaldo and his teammates will be eager to take revenge for the reversal.