Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

th_577348506_kardashian_rb_0511_5_122_347lo.jpg th_577349274_kardashian_rb_0511_4_122_251lo.jpg th_577352820_KardashiansRedbook1_122_363lo.jpg

th_577354266_KardashiansRedbook2_122_90lo.jpg th_577355235_KardashiansRedbook3_122_343lo.jpg th_577357517_KardashiansRedbook5_122_445lo.jpg

The Kardashians — Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall and baby Mason came in full force for Redbook Magazine‘s family issue. They kept it simple and classy in white.

Kim on living life in front of the whole world

KIM: There’s nothing I’m really ashamed of, and I work hard on the show and all my other projects. I don’t drink or do drugs, so I’m comfortable showing the world what my life is all about.

Khloe on why people are fascinated with the Kardashians

KHLOÉ: We are a real family. We don’t sugarcoat anything. We’re not the Brady Bunch, but we always put each other first. We love each other on camera, we cry on camera. I think people relate to the realness of it.

Kris on the biggest misconceptions about the Kardashians

KRIS: It’s annoying when I hear, “What do your girls do?” Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that’s a huge misconception — that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day. And that they don’t have any talent? They might not be singers or dancers, but they certainly know how to produce a television show. Whether you want to call it talent or not, they have multiple shows on the air. [i want to say,] How many shows do you have?