Bellazon

Diana Kovalchuck
Thumbnail

sweet-lady

• 3 months later...

The mod that looked a lot like Diana (Alina Vacariu also in certain poses) is Andrea Krakhecke, a Brazilian who also appears in Elle Spain now and then...

Kasia Smutniak confused me only once, but it was because they styled her to look like Diana, here:

KasiaSmutniak_cristinaeffead_s.jpg

(Admin, it's my site, it's OK to hotlink to myself - I think...)

Note the same Diana pose, in this Rocco ad (Wendy D in the background)

Diana Rocco ad

and I had that look embedded in my brain from back in 98...

Diana pic from Nice, France

^She aslo reminds me Ale sometimes

Diana had much better prospects than Ale in the late 90s, she won the 1996 Model Look contest beating even Ana Beatriz (and the jury included the top photogaphers of that era, like Helmut Newton) as well as Isabeli, Michele Alves, Petra Nemcova and several others - Ale was one of the Brazilian leg finalists at the time...

Perhaps Diana spent too much time in Paris, to be close to her then bfriend, Ukrainian top boxer Klitschko, who was training in Hamburg, Germany back then - focusing on Paris killed Semanova's and many other model careers...but I can't believe Elite Models NYC failed to get her a spot in the VS show, it boggles the mind...

That's what Vladimir said about his relationship with Diana ...(altavista translation from German text)

Diana is a dream woman. intelligent, world-turned and sees upsetting out... I flew with her to New York. We walked by the central park, turned with the Rollerblades for a few rounds or rented ourselves a boat paddling over the pond. That was romantic, as in an old dear film. In the evening we went to performances at Broadway or to the cinema. Once I surprised her with a helicopter flight over the skyline. In my next attendance we circled with a Lincoln stretched limousine by the city... It was a wild, an unencumbered life. Perhaps it was the most beautiful time for me. We strove fairly to make everything correct. Perhaps our error consisted only of the fact that we decided one day, at the end of of December 2002, to insert a relations break... We did not separate in controversy. We are today still friendly."

I knew that she won the 96 elite model look contest,she has an amazing face,very beautiful.recently she got the elle spain cover right?(couple of months ago actually)DO you thik that she will make a come back.I mean angela lindvall is all around now?

What a year is 96,ana beatriz,isabeli,petra ,diana,what a generation that was.

Diana 's career kinda reminds me of ACM career's.She was big in late 90's and than she dissappeared.Btw story is great

Dunno, good models are disappearing fast, she is only 24 yo but unless a big agency decides to hype her, I don't see how...

She had 3-4 Elle Spain covers in the past...most recent cover was for UK Cosmopolitan

She was supposed to be the replacement for Cindy C, which was a tough job...but mods with brown hair/brown eyes in general are not very popular in womens fashion...

btw she once did work for Turkish FHM, anyone has the full set of pics?

http://www.fhm-magazine.de/Bikini_Babes_3.248.html

mods with brown hair/brown eyes in general are not very popular in womens fashion...

I m glad that Ale is big right now:D

I hope at least she will continue her career as a commercial model.She is very beautiful to be a high fashion model now!!!