Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...eWITHaBOCAscarf

Here you can see and listen Nando's long (8 parts), great and cute interview at Telemadrid, which was on 7 July, a week after victory at Euro 2008!

But the only thing...the whole interview is in Spanish :) So maybe there are some Spaniards here among us and they will be so kind to translate the main points :blush: :whistle:

Nevertheless I really enjoyed listening to this interview, to Nando's cute Spanish :blush: I adore this beautiful language and I adore Nando's voice :)

And there are some pictures and video from Nando's childhood and youth :) So I think it's worth seeng!

Enjoy!

freefall I just don't know how to thank you! ;] Good interview, Nando shows again how clever boy he is. ;]

And thanks for the photos..so cute ;]

I saw something that's just... :o

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/pe...ando-torres.htm

According to this Nando's dating some girl Eralda Hitaj..I don't believe it, but still I wanna make sure it's not true!

It's the best Nando's photo I've seen recently!!! :wub:

freefall, and the video from YouTube you posted here earlier is REALLY AWSOME!!! Amazing music and song performed by Michael Buble and videos with El Nino... :blush: Great. Absolutely great!

post-21940-1216316719_thumb.jpg

Sport.es: Chelsea wants to buy Fernando Torres

Chelsea wants to buy Liverpool's forward Fernando Torres, Sport.es informs.

London Club has already tried to buy famous Spaniard at the price of 60 mlns Euro, but Liverpool refused to sell the main star of the Club. Now Liverpool has some financial difficulties that is why they are ready to listen to new proposals about selling the player.

Abramovich obviously thinks that he can buy everyone in the world :evil: No way!

Nando once refused the same proposal, and he will do it again, I'm absolutely sure! Nando has his own foundations about this!

I don't believe to newspapers anymore!This is b*** s****!!!Somebody is trying to make some money by writing such nonsense.Abramovich may want to buy every football star on the whole Planet,but sometimes there are things that money can't buy and i'm sure that Torres is one of them. As we can see from the interviews that Nando gave since he come to play for Liverpool FC, he's a man of honour,person who reach his dreams with a lot of hard work,love and passion. We can see also he's very talented and ambitious.And i'm sure that he is not so interested in money,but playing for his own satisfaction.So don't bother, i believe that he'll play for Pool again next season and i hope that Rafa Benitez (the coach of Liverpool) will convince the owners to buy R.Kean for example and that way the attack will be a killer :war: :lullaby: :surrender:

Go Mighty Reds Go :D

fernandotorres2walleh1.jpg

As someone who has followed his carreer for ages, I can assure he will not leave Liverpool for any other club unless Liverpool wanted to sell him or his contract was over. He is on a 5 year contract and has said that he would like to end his carreer at liverpool. He wouldn't even leave Atletico madrid until his contract was over. He will not go, he is one of the very few loyal footballers out there :wave:

Hey guys...I found such a cute video, so that I want to share it with you...

Its taken on the airport (english speaking country I guess, because of the loudspeaker) and he is touching olallas shoulder and then he pics up her bag...so cute

The 2nd part of Nando's interview to Telemadrid, translated into English :) Thanks a lot to the interpriter!

Fernando Torres: “I feel that I have found the place for me”

The Spaniard takes a look back at his first year at Liverpool in the second part of the forward’s exclusive interview with Telemadrid

In the second part of the striker’s interview with the Spanish television channel, Telemadrid, Fernando talks openly about his debut year on Merseyside.

- How was last year?

Last season was my best year. I enjoyed playing in a great league championship, and also in Champions League up until the semifinals. I am at a club where the whole world is watching; it’s a different dimension.

- Do the fans have a song for you?

There is a song which they started singing towards the end of last season which still sends shivers down my spine. The song came about because of an armband some friends gave me when I was playing for Atletico. My group of friends all have ‘We’ll never walk alone’ tattooed on their arms; a play on words on the famous ‘You’ll never walk alone’. I told my friends that I could not get the same tattoo, so they decided to give me a captain’s armband with the inscription ‘We’ll never walk alone’. I think that the Liverpool supporters took to me when they found out about the armband. The song is sung to the tune ‘the animals came in two by two, hurrah, hurrah…’ It’s an unbelievable feeling when you hear the fans singing your song. There are times when I hear it like twenty times during a game. I don’t know how the supporters can get behind a player in that way, and in such a short space of time.

- What are your thoughts on the other Spanish footballers playing in England?

At this current moment in time they are the best in Europe. Unfortunately though, and this has happened to me as well, you are appreciated more away from home. We bring something different to the English game, but at the same time, we can also learn a lot from the way the game is played here, things which we then carry into the Spain national side. The more styles and methods you understand and feel comfortable with, the better player you become.

- Everyone is saying that Torres at Liverpool is better than the Torres who played for Atletico Madrid. What have you improved?

I have improved a lot of aspects of my game. I believe that every player improves with each passing year. This season, I have been able to find peace and tranquillity off the pitch, which has meant that I have been able to concentrate solely on playing football. I have been playing for a side with more quality about it, and alongside some of the best players in the world; players from who you can pick things up very quickly. I feel that I have found the place for me, and I believe that the team and I gel perfectly. I am also lucky enough to play alongside Gerrard, who is a very special player. I have been able to benefit from how he plays.

- The way the game is played in England must also have helped…

Definitely. At Liverpool I play under less pressure, as there are other players who can shoulder the responsibility; because everyone at the club feels that they are an important part. The manager’s contribution has also been key. Rafa Benitez does not miss a thing and is very meticulous. He works on what he believes each player needs to improve, and this one-on-one training has really helped me.

freefall, it's really cute and touchable video)) Thank you for this! Sooooo cute :)