Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

Btw is Robbie Keane going to play in the game tonight? ;]

From Liverpool official site: it's expected that Keane will play tonight against Villareal.

We'll see :)

The main point for me is that Fernando will play :whistle:

LittleFlower, I don't think that Nando smokes)))) He's a sportsman and it won't be very good to his health, his lungs to smoke. In that case he couldn't run so fast as he does. Besides I don't think Rafa will please this fact of smoking :ninja:

And on this photo Nando is just having fun))) Celebrating the victory this way)))

Well i think it's a real cigar on his mouth.Hopefuly it's just for the picture !

And this is The Liverpool team in full for tonight's game (kick off 8.30pm) is:

Diego Cavalieri

Andrea Dossena

Sami Hyypia

Martin Skrtel

Stephen Darby

Damien Plessis

Yossi Benayoun

Steven Gerrard

Andriy Voronin

Robbie Keane

David Ngog

Subs:

Steve Finnan

Daniel Agger

Fernando Torres

Xabi Alonso

Jermaine Pennant

Alvaro Arbeloa

Dirk Kuyt

Daniel Pacheco

Krisztian Nemeth

Jay Spearing

Emiliano Insua

Jamie Carragher

Pepe Reina

It seems Nando will be a substitution :cain: Hope to see him on the second part.

wow thanks soulino....the pictures are so great! Unfortunatley I couldn´t watch it yesterday, does anyone have an idea where I can watch the game? would be great!

And another thing, I nearly got a heart attack, as I saw this picture. Its someone I know with fernando...I was so, I don´t know, jealous, because, he met him, and I didn´t....just horrible

post-3183-1217515727_thumb.jpg

wow thanks soulino....the pictures are so great! Unfortunatley I couldn´t watch it yesterday, does anyone have an idea where I can watch the game? would be great!

You can download the game vs Villarreal here:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1648327 - 1st half

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1648452 - 2nd half

And another thing, I nearly got a heart attack, as I saw this picture. Its someone I know with fernando...I was so, I don´t know, jealous, because, he met him, and I didn´t....just horrible

You must be glad for your friend :) He's lucky! To meet Nando...I even don't dream about it)) Because there's almost no chance that he will come to Moscow sometime))))))) But maybe I will go to Spain or England :whistle:

Torres to start 2008/09 League campaign away to Sunderland

Reds to kick-off the new season on August 16, with first derby on September 27, and final game at Anfield versus Spurs on May 24

Fernando Torres will be looking to emulate his first year in English football as the forward hit 33 goals for Liverpool. The striker broke several club records and Premiership records during the course of an excellent debut season for the Reds.

Liverpool will start the new season versus Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on August 16. The Reds will be looking for a similar performance to the one which gave them a 2-0 victory in the corresponding fixture last season.

The match versus the Black Cats will be followed by the visit of Middlesbrough to Anfield, an away trip to Aston Villa, then one of the big Premier League clashes as Manchester United arrive on Merseyside in mid-September.

The first Merseyside derby of the season will take place at Goodison Park on September 27 with the return fixture at Anfield on January 17. Liverpool will face Tottenham at home in the Reds’ final game of the year, a repeat of the closing game from the 2007/08 season, but this time with Fernando Torres playing in front of the home fans.

The fixtures are subject to change for television purposes and/or police requests, and it is envisaged that the first set of television fixtures will be confirmed on Thursday, 3rd July.

Liverpool's fixture list for the 2008-09 Barclays Premier League campaign is as follows:

August:

16 Sunderland (a)

23 Middlesbrough (h)

30 Aston Villa (a)

September:

13 Manchester United (h)

20 Stoke City (h)

27 Everton (a)

October:

4 Manchester City (a)

18 Wigan Athletic (h)

25 Chelsea (a)

29 Portsmouth (h)

November:

1 Tottenham Hotspur (a)

8 West Bromwich Albion (h)

15 Bolton Wanderers (a)

22 Fulham (h)

29 West Ham United (h)

December:

6 Blackburn Rovers (a)

13 Hull City (h)

20 Arsenal (a)

26 Bolton Wanderers (h)

28 Newcastle United (a)

January:

10 Stoke City (a)

17 Everton (h)

27 Wigan Athletic (a)

31 Chelsea (h)

February:

7 Portsmouth (a)

21 Manchester City (h)

28 Middlesbrough (a)

March:

4 Sunderland (h)

14 Manchester United (a)

21 Aston Villa (h)

April:

4 Fulham (a)

11 Blackburn Rovers (h)

18 Arsenal (h)

25 Hull City (a)

May:

2 Newcastle United (h)

9 West Ham United (a)

16 West Bromwich Albion (a)

24 Tottenham Hotspur (h)

3 great videos!

First two are just clips, but very nice clips about Nando :)

And the last one you MUST watch))) It's been made when Liverpool was in Hong Kong, after the game. Fernando is sitting at the bus near the window))) Look!

1. http://video.mail.ru/inbox/city_of_horror/5/139.html

2. http://video.mail.ru/mail/alex_sikdar/8/10.html

3. http://video.mail.ru/mail/anya-7-88/294/355.html