Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

1 hour ago, parisienne said:

Baroness Francesca Anna Dolores von Thyssen-Bornemisza ,daughter of fashion model Fiona Frances Elaine Campbell-Walter. "After leaving Saint Martin's School of Art, she worked as an actress, singer and model". Wiki.

pinterest - sleek-mag

I didn't recognize the face, but I certainly recognized the family name.

The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid is one of the largest private art collections in the world -- with more than 1,600 paintings.  About 25 years ago I saw a travelling exhibit at the Wadsworth Atheneum (Hartford, Connecticut) of selected works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyssen-Bornemisza_Museum 

7 hours ago, Jim T said:

I didn't recognize the face, but I certainly recognized the family name.

The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid is one of the largest private art collections in the world -- with more than 1,600 paintings.  About 25 years ago I saw a travelling exhibit at the Wadsworth Atheneum (Hartford, Connecticut) of selected works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyssen-Bornemisza_Museum 

Yes, extraordinary and absolutely worth seeing, even if only partially, if you have the chance.

On 5/10/2024 at 7:16 PM, parisienne said:

Baroness Francesca Anna Dolores von Thyssen-Bornemisza ,daughter of fashion model Fiona Frances Elaine Campbell-Walter. "After leaving Saint Martin's School of Art, she worked as an actress, singer and model". Wiki.

pinterest - sleek-mag

Archduchess Francesca von Habsburg.jpgFrancesca07.thumb.jpg.ad35b8a026c8f897111e0c6ab170cc12.jpg

The daughter is totaly unknown to me. But the mother is one of my favorites models of the 50´s/ 60´s. I love Fiona. She was a great model and very famous in the 60´s because of her affair with Alexandre Onassis