Bellazon

News

Neo52285

or she supports brands she is the face of that year. Like last year she wore David Yurman jewelry before we even knew she was the new face. :brows:

She doesnt always but alot of times she wears the designer she is also the model for that year. (except for Alexander Wang/Alexander McQueen) but when she wore Dior,Versace & Givenchy she was their model. :p

I love how under the radar she is! She is/was in London!

Gisele Bundchen: Harry Josh's #HarrysParty on Saturday!

Gisele Bundchen rocks plaid while exiting her hotel with her baby daughter Vivian on Tuesday (April 30) in London, England.

Last week, the 32-year-old Brazilian supermodel and her four-month-old baby girl were spotted arriving at LAX Airport for a departing flight.

Gisele recently posted a pic of herself kissing Vivian‘s adorable feet on Instagram and wrote, “❤❤❤❤.” Check out the pic below!

Gisele is expected at super hairstylist Harry Josh‘s first annual #HarrysParty this Saturday in New York City. Other past guests of Harry‘s pre-Met Ball party include her husband Tom Brady, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Fergie, Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom, Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Smith, Bono, Sting, and Rachel Zoe.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and Vivian spending time together while exiting their hotel in London…

http://m.justjared.com/pl/2013/04/30/gisele-bundchen-vivian-london-mother-daughter-duo/

I think she shot w/ Mert & Marcus. they are based in London, and they recently posted a pic of her & chatted a bit. so somehow I think she is shooting with them :D...London/NYC recently. oh my. :ddr:

My absolute fave photogs when it comes to Gisele's beauty so I hope she shot with them. :wub:

#MetGala guests: #JenniferLopez w/ #MichaelKors, #GiseleBundchen w/ #AnthonyVaccarello, #EmmaRoberts w/ #DVF.

http://www.nytimes.c...&seid=auto&_r=0

Some dates are sure to become talking points, like Debbie Harry and Nicki Minaj with Tommy Hilfiger, or the Fanning sisters, Elle and Dakota, with the Mulleavy sisters, Kate and Laura, of Rodarte. Joseph Altuzarra is bringing Allison Williams, Brian Atwood has Elizabeth Banks, Christopher Kane has Stella Tennant, and Peter Copping has Carolyn Murphy. Emma Roberts is attending with Diane von Furstenberg, Jessica Alba with Tory Burch, and Jaime King and Julianne Hough will be the guests of Topshop. Solange Knowles is coming with Humberto Leon and Carol Lim of Kenzo. Gisele Bündchen is said to be trying on an Anthony Vaccarello. Riccardo Tisci and Rooney Mara, two of the chairpersons, are coming together, so presumably she will be wearing Givenchy. And there will be many, many more.

they always say every year what she may be wearing and its not always right, so we will just have to wait and see the night of! :)

Gisele Bundchen Signs Another Multi-Million Dollar Deal, This Time With H&M

Poised to become the world’s first billionaire supermodel, Gisele Bundchen just added another high-profile contract to her already extended résumé. The supermodel will front the autumn/winter 2013-14 campaign for Swedish retailer H&M, which is expanding its presence internationally but is yet to set foot in Bundchen’s home country of Brazil, whose retail industrial growth is one of the highest among the world’s developing nations.

Although no figures on Bundchen’s new contract were released, sources tell FORBES that she “is probably taking home something in the $3 million to $5 million neighborhood.”

Bundchen, who last year topped Forbes’ Highest-Paid Models list with a whopping $45 million in annual earnings, has previously worked with H&M on its spring/summer 2011 campaign. The supermodel also signs a budget-friendly clothing collection for Dutch retailer C&A, which is a best-seller in Europe and Brazil. Bundchen has also recently been announced as a spokesmodel for Chanel beauty, not to mention her multi-year contracts with P&G‘s Oral-B and Pantene brands, and DirecTV-controlled satellite operator SKY Brasil, according to FORBES Brasil.

In addition to her modeling gigs, Bundchen has her own collection of sandals in partnership with Brazilian footwear company Grendene, which accounts for more than 60% of the company’s annual exports (roughly $250 million in 2011 alone), a joint-venture with Brazil’s largest lingerie retailer Hope, Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates, and her own eco-friendly cosmetics company, Sejaa Pure Skincare, which is based in Phoenix, Ariz.

*To find more on Bundchen’s business endeavors, read this article that I wrote in 2011.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2013/05/02/gisele-bundchen-signs-another-multi-million-dollar-deal-this-time-with-hm/

• 3 weeks later...

Gisele Bündchen, Johan Lindeberg Toast BLK DNM Campaign

By KRISTI GARCED

BLK DNM’s lofty SoHo boutique was transformed into a gallery on Wednesday for a private viewing of “Gisele in BLK DNM,” an exhibition of 25 portraits label founder Johan Lindeberg shot of Gisele Bündchen, who appears in the brand’s latest “Wild” poster campaign. Models and fashion kids repping the downtown uniform — all-black everything — joined the likes of Waris Ahluwalia, Richard Phillips, Pamela Love and Marina Abramovic, who caught up with Michael Avedon before being swept away by Lindeberg for a personal tour of the exhibit.

The black-and-white photographs on display showed Bündchen topless (but never frontal), barefoot and without makeup.

“Coming from Sweden and the dark winters there — I maybe have an Ingmar Bergman influence — but I like expression,” said Lindeberg. “I’m a massive feminist. I’m the one who thinks that women should take over completely. To portray women as who they are — I see it more like a documentary portrait. I’m antiretouching and [anti-] plastic surgery. I think a woman is beautiful how she is.”

Bündchen was accompanied by her sister Gabriela, as well as her mother- and sister-in-law, Galynn and Nancy Brady. Her slightly tardy arrival had caused a palpable sense of anticipation — and then excitement — amongst revelers.

“So many times when you’re doing pictures, you have to look a certain way and it’s very contrived, and you’re not very free to be able to express yourself in that raw, real way,” Bündchen said. “It was just an opportunity to go in and create something without any boundaries and expectation — free-form, no makeup, no hair. We were [in this warehouse] for like an hour. I think he sees women in a beautiful way. He’s an artist in that way; he’s not just a designer.”

She began typing out the caption for an Instagram photo after posing with her sister. Her agent, Anne Nelson, doted over her shoulder, explaining how to tag someone.

“@blkdnm,” she said. “You have to tag it at ‘BLK DNM.’”

http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/gisele-bndchen-johan-lindeberg-toast-blk-dnm-campaign-6950352?module=hp-eye