Bellazon

News

Neo52285

VS just made tha freaking biggest mistake of their lives, letting GISELE go. pleze, if i were the CEO of VS id be begging her to stay. i bet the CEO is crying somewhere alone right now. VS w/o GISELE is like eating cereal w/o milk, it just aint gonna work. all this sucks, VS can bring in a million new models, but not 1 is gonna even come close to GISELE. GISELE is a freakin GODDESS and anyone else will just be another girl.

post-14643-1179215570_thumb.jpg

if Gisele wanted to leave VS, then they couldn't do anything to stop her.

Tom gets on other side of camera for Gisele fans

Ah, the pitfalls of dating an international fashion icon. Sometimes, a three-time Super Bowl stud is merely her photographer.

Gisele Bundchen and her New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT were out for a stroll in the Big Apple the other day, when a group of Gisele groupies begged the supermodel for a pic. And, since all the gals wanted to be in the photo - they enlisted Tom to do the snapping!

The pigskin prince was happy to oblige, we’re told, and before you could say “cheese” the snaps wound up on fansite giselefan.org. (Some paparazzi shots of the couple also hit the notorious Perez Hilton blog with some not-so-flattering words for our Tommy!)

Meanwhile, the professional paps who dog the couple about the Big Apple report that, before the fan encounter, Tom and Gi were out to a Mother’s Day breakfast with her dad, Valdir, and sis, Patricia. So No. 12’s met the fam!!!

It was a little farewell party for the happy couple - Gi was due in Brazil yesterday to be photographed by fashion shooter Mario Testino for the September issue of Vanity Fair.

source

Barby, you're famous girl!!! ;) :fun:

VS just made tha freaking biggest mistake of their lives, letting GISELE go. pleze, if i were the CEO of VS id be begging her to stay. i bet the CEO is crying somewhere alone right now. VS w/o GISELE is like eating cereal w/o milk, it just aint gonna work. all this sucks, VS can bring in a million new models, but not 1 is gonna even come close to GISELE. GISELE is a freakin GODDESS and anyone else will just be another girl.

damn, I LOVE that picture :heart:

if Gisele wanted to leave VS, then they couldn't do anything to stop her.
Tom gets on other side of camera for Gisele fans

Ah, the pitfalls of dating an international fashion icon. Sometimes, a three-time Super Bowl stud is merely her photographer.

Gisele Bundchen and her New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT were out for a stroll in the Big Apple the other day, when a group of Gisele groupies begged the supermodel for a pic. And, since all the gals wanted to be in the photo - they enlisted Tom to do the snapping!

The pigskin prince was happy to oblige, we’re told, and before you could say “cheese” the snaps wound up on fansite giselefan.org. (Some paparazzi shots of the couple also hit the notorious Perez Hilton blog with some not-so-flattering words for our Tommy!)

Meanwhile, the professional paps who dog the couple about the Big Apple report that, before the fan encounter, Tom and Gi were out to a Mother’s Day breakfast with her dad, Valdir, and sis, Patricia. So No. 12’s met the fam!!!

It was a little farewell party for the happy couple - Gi was due in Brazil yesterday to be photographed by fashion shooter Mario Testino for the September issue of Vanity Fair.

source

Barby, you're famous girl!!! ;) :fun:

Awwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Cereal without milk" :laugh: .