Bellazon

Depression

victoriassecret_aut

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am taking hyperic, I am really sad for some things happens, and another no, and how people rreat you very bad or think be better than younin all, snd to me, they are ridiculous, not all people is best in all. But try to.do something, think what you want, and do things to have it, it is ok

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In my observation, people often feel insecure and vulnerable. In my opinion, this happens for many reasons, but in any case, you need to pay attention to your mental health. Overvoltage and negative influences from the outside led me to a nervous breakdown, which, due to ignoring the problem, turned into a mental disorder. My friends advised me a reliable resource  calmerry.com and I am grateful to them. I was able to take a step towards a different life without these problems. Gradually, with each session, my condition improved, but I continue my sessions now. I'm sure need to be open and reflective - don't worry about going into therapy with any clear answers. Everything will come gradually. Do not ignore the advice of a doctor and then everything will be fine.

• 2 months later...

All these spam accounts lol.

The main mistake everybody makes is that they don't do enough exercise everyday.  Human beings are not designed to be sitting at a desk all day.

I think a minimum amount of exercise is 1 hour of outdoors walking per day.  The human body is designed to walk long distances and walking does not engage the stress hormones like running does.

If you don't have time do half an hour of weightlifting or running instead.

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

All these spam accounts lol.

The main mistake everybody makes is that they don't do enough exercise everyday.  Human beings are not designed to be sitting at a desk all day.

I think a minimum amount of exercise is 1 hour of outdoors walking per day.  The human body is designed to walk long distances and walking does not engage the stress hormones like running does.

If you don't have time do half an hour of weightlifting or running instead.

I agree, but It is not always enough. Sometimes, change diet, some habbits and do treatment is a need. Every case, every person, there are a lot of causes of depression and exercise IS not always the solution, but It would be a complement.

6 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

I agree, but It is not always enough. Sometimes, change diet, some habbits and do treatment is a need. Every case, every person, there are a lot of causes of depression and exercise IS not always the solution, but It would be a complement.

I would describe exercise as so important as to be vital.  I suspect that tons of people with depression would no longer have this problem simply if they exercised outside everyday and had a normal weight/diet.

The complete lack of regular exercise is an immediate ticket to significantly lower well being.

I just want to say that it's really admirable that you've created this thread as a safe space for sharing our struggles. Depression is a journey that can feel so isolating, but having a community to lean on can truly make a difference.I've been through my fair share of battles with depression, and it's been both comforting and eye-opening to connect with others who understand. And you know, understanding the causes of GAD has been a game-changer for me. It's like shining a light on the shadows and realizing that there's a path to understanding and healing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Depression is what I’m experiencing now, I don’t like my life at all, but because I don’t like the place I live in... that’s what I thought about 2 years ago, and all because I live in the USA and I always wanted to live in France. I read the article https://www.theurbancrews.com/travel/immigration-france/ where they write why it is still worth immigrating to France and I realized that every day the attractiveness of France for potential immigrants continues to improve. The French government, eager to take advantage of this, is making a concerted effort to attract skilled workers, innovators and wealthy investors who have what it takes to make a significant contribution to the French economy. Politics are always subject to change, but it is clear that for at least the next decade, France will continue to need these valuable immigrants from the United States and other countries. And now I am living my best life in the place where I have always wanted to live and yes, I’m in France, so guys, if you’re depressed, understand what exactly you need and decide to take this step