Bellazon

Different models, same nacionality.

Thiago.

Wait, please tell me my eyes didn't get blind:

1st - Thiago, voted for Gisele! :persuazn:

Gisele

2nd - But Carol is on his top10, and Gisele is not! :angry:

1.Raquel/Alessandra2.Isabeli/Iselin3.Natasha4.Tanya5.Caroline T6.Snejana7.Eugenia8.Hana9.Jessica10.Fabiana

3rd - And Gisele won for 1 vote! :anger:

Gisele: 14 - 13: Caroline

Dude, I can't believe you, this is a f**kin BULLSHIT! :bellazon:

Don't go APE SHIT. Relax take it easy it's just a game. God some people :cain: Aha , you know I love you rager Ene :kiss: Now if it was a Daria thing, then by all means we'd go Ape Shit on him both. :p :D

Anyways back.... FT

Don't go APE SHIT. Relax take it easy it's just a game. God some people :cain: Aha , you know I love you rager Ene :kiss: Now if it was a Daria thing, then by all means we'd go Ape Shit on him both. :p :D

But Daria lost also :cry:

Now do that "2 coins and a paper" trick on him :evil:

:rofl: JK :rofl:

Anyway, you know Love goes either way! :flower:

P.S.: Where have you been lately? We missed you in Football thread!

Whaaaaaat? No she didn't did she? I wasn't here to vote :( THIAGO! WTF?! DARIA LOST?!

I will! THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF?! THIS IS BULLSHIT! DARIA LOST! You are uninvited to our sex ed camp, instead I think i'm going to replace your spot with Ene. *sigh*

Aha I'm kidding, but that's sad :shock: All your fault Thiago, I just might have to do that trick :evil:

I know :D

Vacation, S.Saint Marie for football training and stuff. Awe, I missed you guys too. Better have not made fun of Madrid :persuazn:

Aha Thiago you know I love you too! We're still having our wedding.

Whaaaaaat? No she didn't did she? I wasn't here to vote :( THIAGO! WTF?! DARIA LOST?!

I will! THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF?! THIS IS BULLSHIT! DARIA LOST! You are uninvited to our sex ed camp, instead I think i'm going to replace your spot with Ene. *sigh*

Aha I'm kidding, but that's sad :shock: All your fault Thiago, I just might have to do that trick :evil:

Vacation, S.Saint Marie for football training and stuff. Awe, I missed you guys too. Better have not made fun of Madrid :persuazn:

Aha Thiago you know I love you too! We're still having our wedding.

She lost to Andi Muise :|

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: Thank God you were just kiding :p

Yay! :clap: I :heart: you Ange! Our wedding is gonna be the best! :hug:

She lost to Andi Muise :|

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: Thank God you were just kiding :p

Yay! :clap: I :heart: you Ange! Our wedding is gonna be the best! :hug:

Whaaat? Pourquoi? wtf is going one. Aha, then it must have been a better ad then non?

Aha always, you're my HERO!

:hug: Aha, without doubt. ;)

I will! THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF?! THIS IS BULLSHIT! DARIA LOST!

Yeah, and that was before I joined this forum also! I checked back all the rounds! Plus that round was only with four models (Daria Werbowy, Andi Muise, Jessica Stam, Heather Marks)!

Thiago, is there any option to make that round once again from the start (I saw you did it in some countries). You can make an 8 modeled round, adding Coco Rocha, Alana Zimmer, Shalom Harlow, Linda Evangelista?! :whistle:

THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF?! You are uninvited to our sex ed camp, instead I think i'm going to replace your spot with Ene. *sigh*

YES :sex: :bounce: :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap: :sex:

All your fault Thiago, I just might have to do that trick :evil:

Run Thiago, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :chicken:

:hug:

Awe, I missed you guys too. Better have not made fun of Madrid :persuazn:

I'll tell you did we or did we not, but first swear that you won't do that trick on me! :shifty:

Yeah, and that was before I joined this forum also! I checked back all the rounds! Plus that round was only with four models (Daria Werbowy, Andi Muise, Jessica Stam, Heather Marks)!

Thiago, is there any option to make that round once again from the start (I saw you did it in some countries). You can make an 8 modeled round, adding Coco Rocha, Alana Zimmer, Shalom Harlow, Linda Evangelista?! :whistle:

YES :sex: :bounce: :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap: :sex:

Run Thiago, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :chicken:

I'll tell you did we or did we not, but first swear that you won't do that trick on me! :shifty:

Aha, no why? That's even harder. My top four fav Candies are: 1 Daruska; 2 Shalom; 3 Linda Eeeeeeeee; 4 Ms Rocha & Stam.

Damn i wish there were actually a larger selection of French models and of better quality. It's all good, we have the Polish Invasion happening alongside, the Russian domination with the Canadian migration also. :D C'est parfait.

Aha don't be too eager. Nothing's definite. I said maybe. There is always someone in life trying to take your place non, don't you think? In this case, Ene has almost captured Thiago's place.

Oh Thiagooooooooooooooo!

I promise and swear nothing.