3. Natalia Vodianova

4. Tii Kiuk

5. Hana Soukupova

6. Eugenia Volodina

7. Adriana Lima

8. Lily Donaldson

9.Alessandra Ambrosio

10. Bianca Balti

if people vote really for cover not for their fave model, believe me, those VS girls will be shattered...

Bianca's covers are wow

of course i will say that "you have to vote according cover not model" but actually i can't control it, let's hope people will be objective, and i won't post promo in that model's thread who's participating at that moment, for example if there are Gemma's covers vs Hana's one i'll post promo message in Gisele's and Eugenia's thread

LIST

1. julia Stegner

2. Lily Cole

3. Natalia Vodianova

4. Tii Kiuk

5. Hana Soukupova

6. Eugenia Volodina

7. Adriana Lima

8. Lily Donaldson

9.Alessandra Ambrosio

10. Bianca Balti

11. Gisele Bundchen

of course i will say that "you have to vote according cover not model" but actually i can't control it, let's hope people will be objective, and i won't post promo in that model's thread who's participating at that moment, for example if there are Gemma's covers vs Hana's one i'll post promo message in Gisele's and Eugenia's thread

I meant to say what will be the minimum post count to vote be? :)

I meant to say what will be the minimum post count to vote be? :)

I think it shouldn't be about the number of posts, It should be like : You can only vote if you were here before this thread was created.