Bellazon

The 'Lost and Found' Gallery

Qball

Here you can wonder where some of the forum members have gone and/or say how much you miss them.

Of course, people who have been missing are advised to post replies in this thread and reassure us that they're alive and kickin' :p

So, where is lazy01001? He hasn't been active since September or something.

I miss Pauline & Rhett :(

Although I never had much to do with them, I liked to read they're postings and Pauline and me just had nearly the same favs so it was so nice to find her in every thread I was visiting and have a talk about it :laugh:

Ok...

Where are Nika and Caroline?I miss them :( :cry: :cry2:

Nika is now very busy :p and today has very important party :ddr: but I will tell her you miss her :) :blush:

I guess today's her prom, right? Tell her to send the photo I'm waiting :laugh: :p Thank you :wave:

yeah! right :p I was writing with her and now she's crazy dancing :dance: I hope that photos will be ... eee.. polite ... :evil:

Ok...

Where are Nika and Caroline?I miss them :( :cry: :cry2:

Nika is now very busy :p and today has very important party :ddr: but I will tell her you miss her :) :blush:

I guess today's her prom, right? Tell her to send the photo I'm waiting :laugh: :p Thank you :wave:

yeah! right :p I was writing with her and now she's crazy dancing :dance: I hope that photos will be ... eee.. polite ... :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: