Bellazon

Bands/Artists no one knows except you! (at least that's how you feel)

Headhuntaz

no offence but CSS for me is...crap :laugh: but it's hip/trendy.

and who doesn't know Panic? :woot:

Biffy Clyro

Foals

Anti-Flag

Leathermouth(Frank's screamo band :woot: )

Angels And Airways

+44

The Automatic

The Kooks

The Strokes

Incubus

Lostprophets

What about some of these?

A Change of Pace, A Heartwell Ending, Stutterfly, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, From First To Last (you've gotta know them!), Perfect Circle, A Skylit Drive, The Academy Is, Aiden, Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed And Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dead Poetic, The Devil Wears Prada, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Emery, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Everytime I Die, Family Force 5, The Fall Of Troy, Flyleaf, Four Letter Lie, All That Remains, The Almost, Arsonists Get All The Girls, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying... Yah?

Let's see: Check marks for A Perfect Circle, Aiden, Bullet for my Valentine, Coheed and Cambria, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Flyleaf, All that Remains and As I Lay Dying. That Flyleaf CD has been growing on me and I missed Bullet for my Valentine in concert a few weeks ago but I was there for Chevelle.

Let's add another one to the list then: The Dreaming. They haven't exactly had a wide release yet but they have been together for four years and they've had a few EPs out that I've been listening to. Chris Hall of the late Stabbing Westward is on vocals. I doubt anyone has heard of The Dreaming.

Do you mind if I tell my friend to check The Dreaming out? I dunno, some people get really protective over the bands they listen to and they wanna keep it on the hush hush because they like being the only one who's heard of them... :)

Biffy Clyro

Foals

Anti-Flag

Angels And Airways

+44

The Automatic

The Kooks

The Strokes

Incubus

Lostprophets

Crap, I hate doing two posts right after each other <_<

Anyway, I know the bolded ones :hehe: That doesn't mean that I like them though :whistle: :D

A Change of Pace, A Heartwell Ending, Stutterfly, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, From First To Last (you've gotta know them!), Perfect Circle, A Skylit Drive, The Academy Is, Aiden, Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed And Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Dead Poetic, The Devil Wears Prada, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Emery, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Everytime I Die, Family Force 5, The Fall Of Troy, Flyleaf, Four Letter Lie, All That Remains, The Almost, Arsonists Get All The Girls, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying... Yah?

Let's see: Check marks for A Perfect Circle, Aiden, Bullet for my Valentine, Coheed and Cambria, Dropping Daylight, Eighteen Visions, Flyleaf, All that Remains and As I Lay Dying. That Flyleaf CD has been growing on me and I missed Bullet for my Valentine in concert a few weeks ago but I was there for Chevelle.

Let's add another one to the list then: The Dreaming. They haven't exactly had a wide release yet but they have been together for four years and they've had a few EPs out that I've been listening to. Chris Hall of the late Stabbing Westward is on vocals. I doubt anyone has heard of The Dreaming.

Do you mind if I tell my friend to check The Dreaming out? I dunno, some people get really protective over the bands they listen to and they wanna keep it on the hush hush because they like being the only one who's heard of them... :)

Nah, I don't mind. If they were more popular then they'd tour down in the south east. They only play live in California and Las Vegas at the moment. I can't wait for their new album. It's not like me saying no would really change anything. Your friend must have good musical taste though. :)

Biffy Clyro

Foals

Anti-Flag

Angels And Airways

+44

The Automatic

The Kooks

The Strokes

Incubus

Lostprophets

The last three bands on your list are pretty mainstream in my opinion. Lostprophets have had three major singles on the air waves. Ahh, I likes me the Lostprophets.

alright lima, ill bold the ones i know :D

i love b4mv there my 2nd fav band:D

Biffy Clyro

Foals

Anti-Flag

Angels And Airways

+44

The Automatic

The Kooks

The Strokes

Incubus

Lostprophets

Crap, I hate doing two posts right after each other <_<

Anyway, I know the bolded ones :hehe: That doesn't mean that I like them though :whistle: :D

you probably hate Foals, like every other person on this planet :rofl:

Biffy Clyro

Foals

Anti-Flag

Angels And Airways

+44

The Automatic

The Kooks

The Strokes

Incubus

Lostprophets

It's ok ;)

And Panic is not so known in France :laugh:

I like The Kooks, might be the only thing I know in your list ^^

Nah, I don't mind. If they were more popular then they'd tour down in the south east. They only play live in California and Las Vegas at the moment. I can't wait for their new album. It's not like me saying no would really change anything. Your friend must have good musical taste though. :)

Okay I'll tell her! She'll probably like them because you guys seem to like the same thing. She's pretty proud of her musical taste and I can definitely listen to her iPod for long periods of time which is very good (Y) :p At least there isn't any Hilary Duff or PCD, that's all it takes to turn me off. <_<

alright lima, ill bold the ones i know :D

i love b4mv there my 2nd fav band:D

:hell yea!: Good job!! :laugh: Whose your first fav band? Fall Out Boy maybe? :whistle: Anyway, this is all my friend's music. I'm personally all across the board with my musical preferences but I've definitely heard all those bands and they're good. You should check out the ones that you don't know :yes: (Thanks for replying to my PM by the way. I'm one of those people who needs a reply or else I'll go insane wondering whether or not you got my message :laugh: I'm so lame :cain: )

I remember another one: Cursive. They are sort of emo-ish. I like their style though. I've only ever listened to the album Ugly Organ. My friends in college were really into them. Gotta love the song Art Is Hard. And they had a cellist too. Yeah I saw them in concert too.

haha of course fall out boy. im the like craziest Pete Wentz fan ever its quite amazing actually. Hes like friggen justin timberlake in the usa but i dont look at him like a piece of meat, though hes uber hott. and it was no problem with the PM :p

haha of course fall out boy. im the like craziest Pete Wentz fan ever its quite amazing actually. Hes like friggen justin timberlake in the usa but i dont look at him like a piece of meat, though hes uber hott. and it was no problem with the PM :p

I know Pete Wentz is huge! Most people couldn't even name the other mambers of Fall Out Boy but they can name the guitarist. It's so weird because normally the lead singer of a band is the most popular person :idk:

I know Pete Wentz is huge! Most people couldn't even name the other mambers of Fall Out Boy but they can name the guitarist. It's so weird because normally the lead singer of a band is the most popular person :idk:

Bassist... :p

he's the vision man of the band maybe that explaines his popularity... I like Patrick the most :blush:

Bassist... :p

he's the vision man of the band maybe that explaines his popularity... I like Patrick the most :blush:

<_< Bass is a guitar no? :laugh: Anywho, you likey the Patrick? Like, like likey, not like like. :brows: Yah dig? :blueeyedbaby: Dude, I'm so off topic :)

you know there's a differece between a violin and a contrabass :laugh: same goes with the guitar...

and well...I don't fully understand what you're sayin' but I like Patrick...I'm not fantasizing about him but he's a very cool guy :hehe:

you know there's a differece between a violin and a contrabass :laugh: same goes with the guitar...

and well...I don't fully understand what you're sayin' but I like Patrick...I'm not fantasizing about him but he's a very cool guy :hehe:

But a bass guitar is still a guitar. It has the word "guitar" in its name :whistle: :laugh:

So you don't likey Patrick? As in, you don't think he's sexy? Like I think Hugh Jackman is sexy? .....Mmmm, Hugh Jackman :shifty: :drool: