Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Good news: Nataniele said that she is indeed modeling for Guess? now. She confirmed it with me. (we talk online) :)

if Tony says "by Guess", IT MEANS "BY GUESS" .......girl of little faith :trout:

I saw what you had typed. I just wanted to validate it. :p

Good news: Nataniele said that she is indeed modeling for Guess? now. She confirmed it with me. (we talk online) :)

wow, you talk with her? :o

Yes. :) On our orkuts.

I think she looks different than Adriana. Honestly, anytime there is a tan ( or even not-so-tan ) girl with black hair and light eyes, she is immediately compared to Adriana ( Bree Conden, Megan Ewing, Bianca Balti, Katja S., etc. ). I suppose it goes to show how big Adriana is in the modeling industry if every girl with similiar hair and eye color is compared to her, though I think all the girls look different.

I really like Nataniele, she's so beautiful and I think she's edgier than a lot of the models out there right now. She's got amazing potential. Those Guess? photos were really stunning. She's perfect for them. And I imagine when she turns 18, VS will try to snatch her up too. Keep working, girl! :)

I think she looks different than Adriana. Honestly, anytime there is a tan ( or even not-so-tan ) girl with black hair and light eyes, she is immediately compared to Adriana ( Bree Conden, Megan Ewing, Bianca Balti, Katja S., etc. ). I suppose it goes to show how big Adriana is in the modeling industry if every girl with similiar hair and eye color is compared to her, though I think all the girls look different.

I really like Nataniele, she's so beautiful and I think she's edgier than a lot of the models out there right now. She's got amazing potential. Those Guess? photos were really stunning. She's perfect for them. And I imagine when she turns 18, VS will try to snatch her up too. Keep working, girl! :)

agreed

• 2 weeks later...