Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

are those pictures shes actuallly had with thatcompany? or is it just pictures where she happens to be holding guess hand bags?

Also, i dont get why people think looking like adriana lima is a good thing (in terms of modelling)

the modelling world already has one adriana lima - they dont need a 2nd adriana lima this is why i think its bad

and its this picture that does it for me

post-544-1167690915_thumb.jpg

because...... without make up she looks nothing like the first piture of her. Dont get me rong, in that picture you can still she has good looks, and the jaw bone etc - but without make up shes no where near as good as that picture shows -- just my opinion peeps! like i said, she still very nice tho

she looks good in those Guess ads

I'm pretty sure that those aren't actual Guess? ads... I think she just did those herself. If she is actually modeling for them, those might be behind-the-scenes or something.

well if shes not signed with Guess then she should :laugh: Shed make a great Guess girl

are those pictures shes actuallly had with thatcompany? or is it just pictures where she happens to be holding guess hand bags?

Also, i dont get why people think looking like adriana lima is a good thing (in terms of modelling)

the modelling world already has one adriana lima - they dont need a 2nd adriana lima this is why i think its bad

and its this picture that does it for me

post-544-1167690915_thumb.jpg

because...... without make up she looks nothing like the first piture of her. Dont get me rong, in that picture you can still she has good looks, and the jaw bone etc - but without make up shes no where near as good as that picture shows -- just my opinion peeps! like i said, she still very nice tho

actually, she´s the most interesting face I´ve recently seen. And she´s no Adriana, if you look at her closely, they don´t look alike much...and she´s still VERY young. Trust me, she´ll be BIG one day, and even more beautiful!

nataniele by guess

post-8150-1176295249_thumb.jpgpost-8150-1176295224_thumb.jpg

:o

All I can say is WOW! Until I saw these two pictures, I thought sure she's a cute kid, she'll go far, eventually. But these pics really show her potential. I wish her the best of luck. I'm really excited about the new crop of young Brazilian models. Emanuela, Thais, and Nataniele, are the Adriana, Ana and Alessandra of the future.