Bellazon

The "Get To Know Me A Little" - Thread

Headhuntaz

nope, i'd like to though, one day. I hear the filipinas arent so bad lookin :brows:

well, you should def come, and then try and contact me...i'll be ur personal tour guide :brows:

not bad lookin eh? you bet yah!!! and that's more reason for you to come here :shifty:

nope, i'd like to though, one day. I hear the filipinas arent so bad lookin :brows:

well, you should def come, and then try and contact me...i'll be ur personal tour guide :brows:

not bad lookin eh? you bet yah!!! and that's more reason for you to come here :shifty:

hey you use the def thing too, instead of definitely :) :gocho: only cool people do that :p

personal tour guide, i wouldnt mind that :brows:

so I NEED to go to 3 places: Brazil :drool: , Philippines :drool: , and Poland (dont ask)

hey you use the def thing too, instead of definitely :) :gocho: only cool people do that :p

personal tour guide, i wouldnt mind that :brows:

so I NEED to go to 3 places: Brazil :drool: , Philippines :drool: , and Poland (dont ask)

well, that's me being lazy on the keyboard :p but now that you said it, i'm one of the cool people now :D :gocho: (tell me if you see any protesters lurkin' around :p)

that's not a bad list...i'd love to go to Brazil too :woot:

Name: Soyee

State (or County): Seoul

Hobbies: Listening to music, watching a movie and reading a book

Interests: Art, fashion and all types of culture

Favorite saying: Every sweet words

Loves: My family and friends

Likes: Shopping, traveling and going to pup with my friends

Dislikes: Muscular men like a bodybuilder and tanned women like an orange

Hates: Hunger <_<

Would love to know more about... Everything

Typical moods: Happy

:wave: :heart:

OMG :o i totally forgot that...they're gross i think :ninja: everytime i look at them, i feel like they're goin to pop out anytime soon with those ginormouus veins that are so visible :blink:

ohhh BORACAY !!!! great choice for a honeymoon spot :thumbsup:

Yay! BORACAY :clap:

You don't like them too huh? They make me :yuckky:

Feel free to hijack it with whatever topic gives info bout you ;). But the statistics should remain!

Btw. you can call me matthi. everyone does!

So many people from the USA here :D Cool

is that your real name?

No, my real name is "Matthias", the German expression for "Matthew".. but I hate that name and I love the nickname, my friends gave me in 5th grade - "Matthi"

well.. some day I really wanna visit the USA.. but none of my friends wants to join me - so I guess I have to wait until I got a job and enough money and balls to travel on my own.

But I think the USA are lovely, the people, the range of sights and so on.. it's just interesting.

I'd always wanted to see New Orleans, but now with this terrible hurricane and stuff I quit the plan again. Can't afford to travel at the moment anyway ...

All Americans I know used to be very nice, so I've only got the best opinion about them. :yes:

And although I'm not a fan of their politics I think I cannot blame anyone there because I don't like my own country's politics as well and don't want anybody to judge who's not a native.