Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Coverlook

Can anybody understand this language and find

the photographer and month of this cover

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Sheila: The magazine is called "Woman's World". I'ts dated March 1998 (03/1998) Issue number 173. The title on the cover is "Claudia schiffer, An empire of beauty". The copyrights for the picture belongs to Loréal. The photographer name is not mentioned. I hope this information is helpful to you.

:blush:

post-6615-1329417239_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1329417281_thumb.jpg

Coverlook

Can anybody understand this language and find

the photographer and month of this cover

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Sheila: The magazine is called "Woman's World". I'ts dated March 1998 (03/1998) Issue number 173. The title on the cover is "Claudia schiffer, An empire of beauty". The copyrights for the picture belongs to Loréal. The photographer name is not mentioned. I hope this information is helpful to you.

:blush:

Dear Missclaudia, thank you very much for the translation. It is very helpful for me. Ah yes , I remember, this cover picture is out of the 1998 Loreal advertising. Sadly at the Loreal ads the photographer is never mentioned.

Sheila :wave:

An homage to Andy Warhol’s screen tests, 'More Beautiful Women' evolved from Nick Knight's commission to photograph the most famous models of the twentieth century for the Millennium issue of British Vogue. The brief? Simply ask the models to stand in front of the video camera for two minutes until told to stop. These films are the compelling result.

http://showstudio.com/project/more_b...audia_schiffer