Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

1 hour ago, radolgc said:

No idea why this sad cat is in

Probably because he belongs to Claudia's family and starred in the "Argylle" movie, directed by Matthew Vaughn, Claudia's husband. :) Claudia even took him to the premiere of "Argylle" in London on Jan. 24, 2024. 

chip.thumb.jpg.cca3e03c6d9368991fad0606cbfd49b3.jpg

11 minutes ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Probably because he belongs to Claudia's family and starred in the "Argylle" movie, directed by Matthew Vaughn, Claudia's husband. :) Claudia even took him to the premiere of "Argylle" in London on Jan. 24, 2024. 

chip.thumb.jpg.cca3e03c6d9368991fad0606cbfd49b3.jpg

Yes, i saw this disturbing event and could not quite get it, either...the poor animal looked stressed out. Have not seen the movie, i am a fan of Claudia, not her pets or family business...hopefully it all makes sense for her, cause for an outside observer(even knowing some facts) it is quite disturbing. She is a wise, clever and intelligent woman, so probably i do not have enough information to have a clear picture.

However i am very happy to see her on the cover and inside. From all supermodels she and Kristen still have a very youthfull look!