bigassscans

Max Greece

?/ 1991

Ph: Herb Ritts

does anybody have the exact date or who can greece and can translate

me the month right at the cover at top.

Tx Sheila

hi AMAZING SHEILA!!!

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MY LAST POST BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR POSTING ANYMORE.

SO, IT'S AUGUST GREEK MAX 1991. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE COVERS OF MAX MAGAZINE EVER MADE IN GREECE!!!

KISSES!!!

Thanks Alwayslindafan! yes indeed great cover.

Nice to meet you here again.

bye Sheila :wave:

Versace images, I love these pictures.

Found at the Yasmeen Ghauri site.

Does anybody have this cover in HQ and the dates to the cover.

Gorgeous. Enjoy Sheila

Thanks Lucien, I would love to get in Hq.... :heart:

Does anybody have the rest of this photoshoot? If you do so, Please post them. It's one of the sexiest Claudia's editorials..

It s from MAX germany 04/ 1991, Herb Ritts. Really lovely layout. I have it in my collection, but where?

Sheila

are you sure that particular pic was p'hed by Herb Ritts? :o

it might be possible that the pictures are from two different photographs, these with the beach poses are from Herb Ritts

but the first two ones are Antoine Verglas. This was an article out from Max Germany about her with different pictures, I think the first

ones are from Verglas and the second ones at the beach are from Herb Ritts. This is correct. And the photo shown by Roni Art is Verglas.

I dont know if there is a second editorial with the picture Roni gave us. Possilbe...

Thanks Sheila :laugh:

that's totally right, thanks Sheila!!!

aboutclaudia is your website?

Does anybody have the rest of this photoshoot? If you do so, Please post them. It's one of the sexiest Claudia's editorials..

It s from MAX germany 04/ 1991, Herb Ritts. Really lovely layout. I have it in my collection, but where?

Sheila

it might be possible that the pictures are from two different photographs, these with the beach poses are from Herb Ritts

but the first two ones are Antoine Verglas. This was an article out from Max Germany about her with different pictures, I think the first

ones are from Verglas and the second ones at the beach are from Herb Ritts. This is correct. And the photo shown by Roni Art is Verglas.

I dont know if there is a second editorial with the picture Roni gave us. Possilbe...

Hi again, this is the webside of a friend of mine Lucien44, but many posts are from me, we are trying both

to show most of the great work of Claudia Schiffer to give a big overview for all visitors. Hope you enjoyed?

Sheila

Hi again, this is the webside of a friend of mine Lucien44, but many posts are from me, we are trying both

to show most of the great work of Claudia Schiffer to give a big overview for all visitors. Hope you enjoyed?

absolutely, it's very elegant and well built, the covers gallery is AMAZING!!!

I just think that if it were in english it would be more visited ;)

Sheila

Hello Sheila,

Sorry that I didn't thank you for your post but I was on vacation for a week..

Anyway, I found the pics I was talking about in "aboutclaudia.com" but they are in small size. So, I want to ask you if you have them in bigger size to post them in Bz too.

Thank you in advance..

P.S. In "aboutclaudia" says that these pics are taken from Italian MODA 3-1991. Probably it's a repost.. Isn't it? :wave:

post-9023-1280004993_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1280005032_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1280005040_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1280005051_thumb.jpg

Sheila

Hello Sheila,

Sorry that I didn't thank you for your post but I was on vacation for a week..

Anyway, I found the pics I was talking about in "aboutclaudia.com" but they are in small size. So, I want to ask you if you have them in bigger size to post them in Bz too.

Thank you in advance..

P.S. In "aboutclaudia" says that these pics are taken from Italian MODA 3-1991. Probably it's a repost.. Isn't it? :wave:

Oh! and a last one from the same photoshoot I found on e-bay..

Has someone got a better version?

post-9023-1280005318_thumb.jpg