Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Mango ???

who can help with the dates

Yes also Mango:

I think I have once scanned more ads of it...

cover B/w image, Mango writing Pink, she is sitting in a black dress in a big chair, black nails.

It must be: Primavera 1995

Do you mean the one from the "Gottex" catalogue? I'm dying to get pics from it! I have the "Gottex" '93 one if a-n-y-o-n-e has it... please upload!!!!!

Hi there Roni- Art. Here at the Claudia side of BZ are pictures from GOttex, 1991, 1992. I only know catalogues from 1991 and 1992,

there are posted some in September 2009 ( page 220) and June 2008 ( page 146).

or look at www.aboutclaudia.com, there are also the whole catalogues. Kategorie "Werbung", "A-Z" and than choose Gottex.

Have a look and enjoy. Bye Sheila

post-23068-1279037138.gif

www.claudiaschiffer.com

I can not enter this site, I click all the buttons, but does not, anyone can enter? :idk:

oh je , it was too hot here yesterday evening.... and I named the wrong site, its her official site,

correct, there is no more entry, the years before you could enter this side :whistle:

sorry Sagitario.

The site is: www.aboutclaudia.com

I have now done a corection at my post.

Please take another try. Thanks Sheila. :wave:

Hey Sheila, thanx for directing me to the German site, its a great one but too bad the pics are small...

What's up with her official site! How come it doesnt work for years now...

Does anyone know how you can get in touch with her? Through her agency or sth... Iknow it sounds corny but I really want to get to meet her in person one day. She's made a huge impact on my life, I'm a make-up artist- mostly thanx to her, and I'd really love to be able to get through to her, even for just giving her the drawings I made along the years. 2 of which I posted earlier here.

Thanx!

Some scans from the monumental book K. Lagerfeld dedicated her. Let me know if u want more cause I didnt see most of them around

Oh, yes, please Roni post as many as you can. Any Claudia's pic, especially from her early career would be welcome!

Hey Sheila, thanx for directing me to the German site, its a great one but too bad the pics are small...

What's up with her official site! How come it doesnt work for years now...

Does anyone know how you can get in touch with her? Through her agency or sth... Iknow it sounds corny but I really want to get to meet her in person one day. She's made a huge impact on my life, I'm a make-up artist- mostly thanx to her, and I'd really love to be able to get through to her, even for just giving her the drawings I made along the years. 2 of which I posted earlier here.

Thanx!

Please take notice of my this post

Some scans from the monumental book K. Lagerfeld dedicated her. Let me know if u want more cause I didnt see most of them around

Oh, yes, please Roni post as many as you can. Any Claudia's pic, especially from her early career would be welcome!

Lampro and Roni- But please think of the whole thread. There are many many early pictures, to avoid double posts.

There are many many old pictures posted.... I think most she has done.

Thanks Sheila

Lampro and Roni- But please think of the whole thread. There are many many early pictures, to avoid double posts.

Thanks Sheila

Me too, i've seen this thread page by page and i still believe that there are many pics of Claudia from her early career that haven't been posted..

Thanks Sheila

Me too, i've seen this thread page by page and i still believe that there are many pics of Claudia from her early career that haven't been posted..

OK OK let us wait and see if there is anything we don´t know , I am waiting for the Roni- Art Posts if they are new to me. So.... I am also ready for a surprise :) I think there could be unknown ads from Elle Spain, Italia or Elle Brasil early in 1989. If anybody has please post.

Thanks Sheila :fun: