Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I am sure by 97 % because she is also at the backside of this layout. And there is a hint to this page.

she looks a little bit strange at this layout, her hair looks darker, but I think she is, there was no other blonde

in the szene at this time who looks similar like this girl here, she wears her hair like she did at the Chanel advertising

at the nearly same time. Also look at her legs and knees, similar at both pictures. Find attached.

Here she looks over her shoulder and makes chinese eyes. But I am not sure by 100%, if somebody here knows better please let us know.

This is the other page (N1) here you see her like you know her better :wave:

I am sure by 97 % because she is also at the backside of this layout. And there is a hint to this page.

she looks a little bit strange at this layout, her hair looks darker, but I think she is, there was no other blonde

in the szene at this time who looks similar like this girl here, she wears her hair like she did at the Chanel advertising

at the nearly same time. Also look at her legs and knees, similar at both pictures. Find attached.

Here she looks over her shoulder and makes chinese eyes. But I am not sure by 100%, if somebody here knows better please let us know.

Thank you Sheila for your answer.

However the first and third pic that you posted in your answer post are simply fantastic!!!!!!

I love Claudia sexy version...thanks again.

HOLA!!!

My name is Claudiafan and I'm from Spain, mi blog is:

Visit My Website

Thanks a lot for this amazing blog.

For me Claudia is the perfect muse.Her face is very especial and beauty.

This is my new video of Claudia, enjoy Claudiafans!!!!

Click:

hello claudiafan,

I know your website! I enjoy your contributions very much.

Great style of this page :wub:

I have also seen this video today. Well done, it shows all

facettes from amazing Claudia.

Thanks Sheila :laugh:

Oh!!! Thanks Sheila!! :wave:

Your opinion is very important for me.

Blogging about Claudia is a pleasure!!!

Thanks ;)

Hello ClaudiaFan,

I love your creations like this very much! Can you do one for us with Chanel

images Portraits or adverts to have a look 1990 and 2009??

I think this would be great to have a look young Chanel girl and grown up lady

( mother of two childs). I like these one so much with her face mounth and eyes...

thanks Sheila :wub:

post-23068-1257067164.jpg

I don´t think it´s Claudia. To me the model looks more like Amber Smith.

Hi there Missparker,

is it possible to see one more layout with Amber Smith to have a look.

I think it is not easy to quote if Claudia or not because you don´t see her face in total.

I don´t know Amber Smith. Thanks Sheila :wave:

Hi my friends

Im sure... this last one is not Claudia

I think its from Bazaar usa and its an editorial on this model that is not soo blonde as she looks here

Silvy

Hi there Missparker,

is it possible to see one more layout with Amber Smith to have a look.

I think it is not easy to quote if Claudia or not because you don´t see her face in total.

I don´t know Amber Smith. Thanks Sheila :wave:

:wave: Hi Sheila! This is Ambers topic from Bellazon:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...=6707&st=40

Unfortunately you can only almost find this typical mens magazine photo stuff here and not that much from her serious modeling time. I´ve sold my collection long time ago and therefore I can´t post anything here (she graced 2 times the cover of german marie claire magazine). But I´ve found 2 images on the net I think she also looks a bit like Claudia:

post-21846-1257614402_thumb.jpg post-21846-1257614464_thumb.jpg

sources:

http://www.funmunch.com/celebrities/models...ith/index.shtml

http://karenkoenig.com/beauty.html