Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

yes it is a repost but I also love this edit very much.

Her beach shoots in her beginning were one of her bests in her career.

I love them also very much. Feurer set her in great light here. Black dresses

and red shoes. Very sexy.

Editorial:

Le noir nenusien

Elle Frankreich

Fotograf: Hans Feurer

forever CHANEL

memories of some her greatest walks

Wonderful! :clap: Thanks for these and for the Valentino pics. Those were amazing times in the fashion world.

Thanks :laugh: I also loved these times, there were all supermodels at one catwalk from Chanel, Versace or Valentino, and

you know all their faces.It was amazing to see Claudia, Cindy, Helena, Karen, Amber, Yasmeen Ghauri, Kate, etc. They all were different.

These were great times. I would love to go back to the 90 th to relive this. Also the fashion magazines.... wow. I am dreaming of this times. :blush:

Today I don´t know most of the girls at catwalk, few I know but most of them are totally unknown to me. Also the glamorous times are over.

And the models don´t have star status today. They change every season and you cannot remember their names.

bye Sheila :laugh:

forever CHANEL

Wonderful! :clap: Thanks for these and for the Valentino pics. Those were amazing times in the fashion world.

Thanks :laugh: I also loved these times, there were all supermodels at one catwalk from Chanel, Versace or Valentino, and

you know all their faces.It was amazing to see Claudia, Cindy, Helena, Karen, Amber, Yasmeen Ghauri, Kate, etc. They all were different.

These were great times. I would love to go back to the 90 th to relive this. Also the fashion magazines.... wow. I am dreaming of this times. :blush:

Today I don´t know most of the girls at catwalk, few I know but most of them are totally unknown to me. Also the glamorous times are over.

And the models don´t have star status today. They change every season and you cannot remember their names.

totally agree! just out of curiosity, do you have other favs other than Claudia? :wave:

forever CHANEL

totally agree! just out of curiosity, do you have other favs other than Claudia? :wave:

Hi, no I am only collecting on Claudia. but I also like the other 80 th and 90 th girls, but I don´t collect on them. I also like Helena

and Yasmeen Gauri very much. Also Cindy, on which I collected stuff which I got with mags with Claudia inside...but I stopped collecting on them end of 90 th.

And only went on with Claudia. For me she is my absolute fav. :) But I loved her most in the early ninetees, unforgotten her gorgeous Guess campaign!!

and her great editorials for US magazines and italian magazines etc. which showed her young and fresh beautyface in all variations. Mostly liked her swimsuit

shoots with Hans Feurer or her shoots with Gilles Bensimon for US Elle...

bye Sheila :wave:

Chanel Alta Moda Autumn Winter 1990- 1991 - Paris-

at these times you see all the super models at one Chanel catwalk , and Claudia had only one little pic

along wiht great beautys like Linda, Helena, Christy and Yasmeen which had bigger and more pictures,

remember with me with some impressions at these great times. See the girls at the high of their beauty.

Hope you like :laugh:

these pics are amazing, thank you! ....do you mind if i share them in their respective threads?

at these times you see all the super models at one Chanel catwalk , and Claudia had only one little pic

along wiht great beautys like Linda, Helena, Christy and Yasmeen which had bigger and more pictures,

remember with me with some impressions at these great times. See the girls at the high of their beauty.

these pics are amazing, thank you! ....do you mind if i share them in their respective threads?

My Dear, no problem, you can share with others and show in other threads.

bye Sheila :wave:

Outstanding! :ddr: Thanks so much Sheila for these pics. That was one of my favorite Chanel collections.