Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

My scans

post-16241-1305744717_thumb.jpg post-16241-1305744735_thumb.jpg

Dear Jal , wow thank you! those Loreal ads got so rare, in past all magazines were full with Loreal but now? here

in germany nothing is published! :evil: ....

Can you please tell me in which magazines they were published these both you posted at BZ? :laugh:

Thanks Sheila :wave:

UK Elle I believe Sheila

may or june UK Elle? TX Sheila :kiss::blush:

My scans

Dear Jal , wow thank you! those Loreal ads got so rare, in past all magazines were full with Loreal but now? here

Can you please tell me in which magazines they were published these both you posted at BZ? :laugh:

UK Elle I believe Sheila

Cameron Diaz is on the cover so I think June

She never changed her look in her career, ok one time more blonde, Barbie look ( which I don´t like), and in beginning very natural and little darker.

don't you really like the blonde platinum barbie look? :blink: It's my favourite period :blush:

I love how she looks in that 1992 yellowed US cosmo cover :heart: very Bridget Bardot.

Hi there, no not this look, she had at middle or end of ninetees ultra blonde hair, not very much volume like this here.

I try to find a picture. Not that great Versace look! This one I also liked very much! Try to find a picture were she had such ultra blonde hair.

Not very natural. BB look is not Barbie look.

I loved her for her Bardot looking at the begin and also that glam Versace look. But she got a Barbie image one time, that I don´t liked.

bye Sheila :wave:

My scans

UK Elle I believe Sheila

Thanks !! I will look at Ebay. See ya.

bye Sheila :laugh:

Cameron Diaz is on the cover so I think June

^^ love these ones (Seasons), wish they were in better quality!

YES I also would wish :blush: , but my scans are out of a small selling cataloge and the selled pictures in nature were very very expensive

to give you an impression:

autumn small format 60x60 cm technique cotton or linen costed: DM 1.750,- would make now around EUR 940,-

autumn bigger format 84x84 cm technique cotton or linen costed: DM 2.450,- would make now around EUR 1.320,-

same prices for the otheres...... dont know who bought this?

I also don´t know if printouts of them were published in bigger format in magazines, newspapers or so.....but I don´t think

because it is a special edition.

She has such a great face.... I think. :wub:

Cover images

Claudia Schiffer by Gunter Sachs

These not a real covers, right?

These are no fake covers! These are real picutres published in form of covers by Gunter Sachs but not published for the mass.

You could have bought these pictures in 1991 at the Maria - Sachs- Stiftung. I can give you the prices for these pictures ( done like covers),

they could have been delivered also framed, noted at the selling catalogue and list:

Azza 60x80 cm Granolith-Repro 1.750,- DM ( EUR 875,-)

Yam 60x80 cm Granolitz- Repro 1.750,- DM ( EUR 875,- )

Kyria 60x80 cm Granolith- Repro 1.750,- DM ( EUR 875,-)

I dont think that they are still available.... but real published by the Mira- Sachs - Stiftung in 1991!

They were very expensive and at this time I had not enough money to buy them..... :(

bye Sheila

Wonderful face :drool: indeed.

I thought that she was scheduled to attend Cannes festival with Loreal but sofar... nothing! :blink: it would be a big disappointment not to see her there :cry:

:wave:

I also really hope that we will see her at Cannes, there are still some days till 22 th of may.... hope to see her. Press the buttons.

I miss her in designer clothes and at a festival, she got so rare the last month... no covers, no edits....? mhm :( but hope she will

at Cannes :) to represent L´Oreal, she is avaited there.... :wave: Sheila

Cover images

Claudia Schiffer by Gunter Sachs

WOW, what great images, make her face so amazingly bright , respect to the make-up artist who did this to Claudia. I would buy these covers just for that though I'm not collecting on her. Pitty they ain't available ;(