Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Hi there :wave:

I'm not particularly into Claudia, but I was wondering if someone could point out Editorial and/or photoshoots which Karl Lagerfeld did with her?

I went through all 124 sides and collected those wonderful Chanel stuff, but I only know one Editorial-work of Karl for sure - the Vogue-one on the beach from last year, you know, with the beautiful gowns kinda russian army-style.

So I would very much appreciate if anyone could tell me if they had more shootings together. I'm absolutely sure there have to be more as they worked together so closely for along time.

Has anybody info on that picture? it´s so unusual

I guess it was a shooting for joop, sommer 1997

thank you lucien. it´s such an unusual pic. maybe somebody has more pics of that shoot

I have some picture of this shooting. more about next week because I have to look for it in my collection.

Hi there :wave:

I'm not particularly into Claudia, but I was wondering if someone could point out Editorial and/or photoshoots which Karl Lagerfeld did with her?

I went through all 124 sides and collected those wonderful Chanel stuff, but I only know one Editorial-work of Karl for sure - the Vogue-one on the beach from last year, you know, with the beautiful gowns kinda russian army-style.

So I would very much appreciate if anyone could tell me if they had more shootings together. I'm absolutely sure there have to be more as they worked together so closely for along time.

Karl & claudia had alot of shooting together. for the past 20 years they had hundreds!

And also he photographed all her chanel ads, and they published a book called "claudia schiffer by karl lagerfeld"

( this book has 100 pics that claudia choose to be in karl's privet collection. )

Here is a small pic of the front cover of the book:

bf621iz7.jpg

:wave: