Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

I bring grave news. :(

this was posted at modelhommes.com, November 24, 2008:

Ryan has retired from modeling. I hate to sound harsh, but he is trying other endeavors such as college or acting. His personal life is private and I think we should wish him well and be thankful for what he has given us. He is no longer represented by any agencies, in other words "he quit." Sorry for the harsh information, I think he was an amazing model, but in this industry models come and go. Fashion will live forever and I think we should just try to focus on the new talent. Thanks.

post by dolceaddict80

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So I guess one of our worst fears has been confirmed, Ryan fans out there. :cry: :cry2:

but anyways, I love Ryan, and I'll support him on whatever he chooses to do. I wish him all the best. :)

I bring grave news. :(

this was posted at modelhommes.com, November 24, 2008:

Ryan has retired from modeling. I hate to sound harsh, but he is trying other endeavors such as college or acting. His personal life is private and I think we should wish him well and be thankful for what he has given us. He is no longer represented by any agencies, in other words "he quit." Sorry for the harsh information, I think he was an amazing model, but in this industry models come and go. Fashion will live forever and I think we should just try to focus on the new talent. Thanks.

post by dolceaddict80

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So I guess one of our worst fears has been confirmed, Ryan fans out there. :cry: :cry2:

but anyways, I love Ryan, and I'll support him on whatever he chooses to do. I wish him all the best. :)

well... damn <_<

kinda saw it coming though

thanks for the news Angel717

hey Angel :wave: and haute :wave: , theres been talk of if ryan has quit for a while,its upset many people, but only because they like him and not because they have fallen out of love with him :)

ive heard that he has quit, and ive also heard he might be back in casting in january.

so the truth is i think only ryan, his family, friends and agencies know. but what is for sure, is that hes such a golden boy that he will excel in anything he chooses to do, whether it be acting,university,football etc. hes a very handsome,talented and smart young man. go ryan :heart:

hey Angel :wave: and haute :wave: , theres been talk of if ryan has quit for a while,its upset many people, but only because they like him and not because they have fallen out of love with him :)

ive heard that he has quit, and ive also heard he might be back in casting in january.

so the truth is i think only ryan, his family, friends and agencies know. but what is for sure, is that hes such a golden boy that he will excel in anything he chooses to do, whether it be acting,university,football etc. hes a very handsome,talented and smart young man. go ryan :heart:

:flower:

I'd be very happy if he would return, of course! but like I said, whatever he chooses to do, I will be here, wishing him all the best because I know he'll be successful. : yup, go Ryan! :heart: :clap: :flower: