Sign in to follow this  
mariopepper

Is there a book that changed your life?

I have books/subject areas that dramatically altered my mindset (the scales falling from my eyes).  I have a personal list of books that I wished I read before I was 18.  It's a short list, perhaps only 20 + books.   It's an impossibility of course- that an 18 year old would know these things-  but I can see how it would have otherwise changed aspects of my life and the decisions I made.

Great thread idea

On 8/19/2019 at 9:16 PM, Cult Icon said:

I have books/subject areas that dramatically altered my mindset (the scales falling from my eyes).  I have a personal list of books that I wished I read before I was 18.  It's a short list, perhaps only 20 + books.   It's an impossibility of course- that an 18 year old would know these things-  but I can see how it would have otherwise changed aspects of my life and the decisions I made.

Great thread idea

Awesome! I used to think that way. When you are young -  you think in other way. I remember the bookthat changed my life ( maybe only college life but it doesn't matter anymore). This book is Arch of Triumph I suppose cause all my last year connected with this book. I am college student and my final exam included essay on topic from this book. I started reading and I have read all the book for about 1 month. After that I needed to write good essay ( I had knowledges and I knew what I've to write but I've not enough writing skills) so I asked for some help to do my finance assignment and I got whatever I needed. I passed this final exam and since then Arch of Triumph was my favorite book ever