Bellazon

Jordyn Johnsonn
Thumbnail

Liz4pr3sid3nt

On 12/20/2023 at 5:37 AM, vishu said:

she's still very beautiful, but it's too much weight. I liked her much better before. I find it difficult to understand why some models love curvy figures and excess weight

I actually think her body looks very good at this weight. The more noticeable change is her face.

At her previous weight, she had a very sharp jaw line that I kind of associated with her overall look. That has not softened and changed.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I actually think her body looks very good at this weight. The more noticeable change is her face.

At her previous weight, she had a very sharp jaw line that I kind of associated with her overall look. That has not softened and changed.

It's interesting that she looks different in different photos. sometimes it looks like she's overweight, but then you see other photos and you realize she's in great shape

Thanks for the contributions LucyLover. Jordyn is one of my all-time favorites.

38 minutes ago, LucyLover said:

IG

IMG_6132.jpeg

By the way, this photo doesn't look like her to me, are you sure it's her? Her tits look smaller and in general her build doesn't match the recent photos of her.

On 2/16/2024 at 3:13 AM, idlos said:

Thanks for the contributions LucyLover. Jordyn is one of my all-time favorites.

By the way, this photo doesn't look like her to me, are you sure it's her? Her tits look smaller and in general her build doesn't match the recent photos of her.

I am not 100 % sure🤷‍♂️