Bellazon

Jordyn Johnsonn
Thumbnail

Liz4pr3sid3nt

7 minutes ago, vishu said:

she's still very beautiful, but it's too much weight. I liked her much better before. I find it difficult to understand why some models love curvy figures and excess weight

Yes, she has put on weight. But she's not overweight. I think she's even sexier now. But she shouldn't necessarily put on much more weight.

Wow, I hadn't seen his latest photos, it shows that he has gained some weight. As if she has always been a "big woman" in every sense, she is tall and very voluptuous. I don't at all dislike seeing her a little heavier, she looks just as sexy, but I don't deny that I would prefer her the way she looked a few years ago.

39 minutes ago, idlos said:

Wow, I hadn't seen his latest photos, it shows that he has gained some weight. As if she has always been a "big woman" in every sense, she is tall and very voluptuous. I don't at all dislike seeing her a little heavier, she looks just as sexy, but I don't deny that I would prefer her the way she looked a few years ago.

oh, yes, absolutely agreed with you

• 3 weeks later...