Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Posts Deleted: This is IKER's thread. Please keep your posts focused on Iker's professional career. Posts about Iker's personal life are acceptable if he is included in them. ***Edited by Maui Kane

I just gotta say that it's really boring when someone delete something that shouldn't.

What's the problem? His girlfriend is part of his life, there's no way to deny. The talk was about both of them.

I really don't see any reason to did that :yuckky:

Posts Deleted: This is IKER's thread. Please keep your posts focused on Iker's professional career. Posts about Iker's personal life are acceptable if he is included in them. ***Edited by Maui Kane

I just gotta say that it's really boring when someone delete something that shouldn't.

What's the problem? His girlfriend is part of his life, there's no way to deny. The talk was about both of them.

I really don't see any reason to did that :yuckky:

You have apparently not read carefully my post that you yourself quoted. I said that posts about Iker AND another celebrity are acceptable. If you take the time to check earlier pages, you will see that there are several posts about Iker and Sara and Iker and other personalities as well. The posts that I deleted were the start of a discussion about another person and NOT Iker. He was not included nor was he the focus of your discussion. That is why I deleted those posts.

ALL posts made in BZ are subject to monitoring and moderating; that could mean deletion of unacceptable posts. If that causes you discomfort, then perhaps Bellazon is not the place for you.