Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

subscribe to every word

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. ***Edited by MauiKane

Stella, no one cares what you say about Sara and Chris until they acctually are dating. :evil: Here is an artical written today about Sara and Iker.

http://www.eldigitalcastillalamancha.es/ar...darticulo=83558 Iker and Sara are planing to get married this summer. I hope so.

And also it is not necessary to us that someone worried!!! We see that that we see, and we not silly women, guess!

:wave: Yes, it's better if he cheated on Sara than Eve

Casillas reveals softer side of Mourinho

Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas revealed that behind the cool persona of Jose Mourinho lies a softer side of him.

Mourinho was named the 2010 Coach of the Year on Monday by FIFA while Casillas was part of the World XI squad.

While the Special One was again in his cool front during the award ceremony, Casillas insists it's a whole different side of him behind the scenes.

"We have worked together for six months and he has little to do with the Mourinho that most people see," Casillas told Realmadrid TV.

"He always shows concern for everyone and he never forgets about those who are always in contact with the players.

"It really catches on in the dressing room and all my team-mates and I am thrilled to have him. We hope he stays for a long time. Real Madrid have found in Mourinho a coach for a long time to come."

Meanwhile, Mourinho has given his take on the FIFA Ballon d'Or award, insisting there are other players more deserving of the award than Lionel Messi.

"I would prefer Xavi, [Wesley] Sneijder or Diego Milito [had won the award]. First of all I would have prefered Milito and Sneijder if you take each game that they performed in for Inter," he told Spanish daily AS.