Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

I work at la sexita were Sara use to work and has friends. I know these people who acctually know her, and they who acctually know what is going on between them sins they talk to her say that she is deeply in love with Iker. And i know for a fact that Sara and Iker has been going threw some hard times because of the media, because they cant go outside their door without the rest of the world knowing and a million repporters fallowing them but that is history now sins they are moving. I belavie in that because it is from people that acctually know her.

She does not speak about his personal life, I like this do not notice my friends who live in Madrid, they saw them at the restaurant, he kisses her she buried her face into the phone

Well, your freinds that might have seen something or friends of hers that she talks to and hangs with??? ....i bealive in Saras friends that i know, that i have seen her with. But who cares, let us drop this Thery are still in a relationship and they are doing fine, they are moving into another house togheter. QMD just spread false roumers like they allways do. If you have lived in SPain you should know the reputaion off QMD, allways fake roumers. If Sara does not love Iker i am sure Iker will kick her out of his life, because he knows he deserves to be loved. But my very very relibul sources says they are deeply in love both of them, and they are starting a life togehter. You be delutional and live in your own world were Sara is a witch and Iker an blind idot not to realize that he is being used... :D I live in madrid and have seen them several times, and they have looked in love and happy al times. LEts end this useless and pointlesss discussion from now on ok. We are being silly discussing two peoples lives that we know nothing about, al we know we know from different type off sources, mine friends of hers and you freinds of you. We will never get anywere.

Thanks for the pics :blush:

The last question - and it met what Devid?

is the former Sara she left him for 2 weeks prior to the relationship with Iker

Acctually let me correcct her. David is Saras ex. Iker and sar meet two years ago at confederations cup that summer. Iker sended Sara flowers but sara was dating DAvid. They moved on, in october 2009 SAra dumped David but at that point Iker was buissy with bank girl. two months later in december he dumped Bank girl and she and Iker started dating in late december and in MArs 2010 they went offical. That is tehir real story told by very reliebul sources.

I work at la sexita were Sara use to work and has friends. I know these people who acctually know her, and they who acctually know what is going on between them sins they talk to her say that she is deeply in love with Iker. And i know for a fact that Sara and Iker has been going threw some hard times because of the media, because they cant go outside their door without the rest of the world knowing and a million repporters fallowing them but that is history now sins they are moving. I belavie in that because it is from people that acctually know her.

She does not speak about his personal life, I like this do not notice my friends who live in Madrid, they saw them at the restaurant, he kisses her she buried her face into the phone

Well, your freinds that might have seen something or friends of hers that she talks to and hangs with??? ....i bealive in Saras friends that i know, that i have seen her with. But who cares, let us drop this Thery are still in a relationship and they are doing fine, they are moving into another house togheter. QMD just spread false roumers like they allways do. If you have lived in SPain you should know the reputaion off QMD, allways fake roumers. If Sara does not love Iker i am sure Iker will kick her out of his life, because he knows he deserves to be loved. But my very very relibul sources says they are deeply in love both of them, and they are starting a life togehter. You be delutional and live in your own world were Sara is a witch and Iker an blind idot not to realize that he is being used... :D I live in madrid and have seen them several times, and they have looked in love and happy al times. LEts end this useless and pointlesss discussion from now on ok. We are being silly discussing two peoples lives that we know nothing about, al we know we know from different type off sources, mine friends of hers and you freinds of you. We will never get anywere.

I would think so, but you're so, it has not proved his feelings as it will create one Iker

@viola Devid did same job as Sara during 2008 Euro

@stella are those new RBK's ads?

Hey girls just stop this topic and start a new one..........That's their life not our business just hope everyone find their true love and build a sweet home....