Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Can't stand this guy, my opinion of him has changed so much... I remember when he seemed like such a humble and down to earth guy but now his face :x he has the constant look of a smug idiot and his attitude seems to stink. Give me Xabi Alonso :wub: as Spain captain any day over EEEEEKKKer

ELLE Spain December 2010 issue

th_5a8260110198435.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-6862-0-1445991325-97887_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420393" alt="post-6862-0-1445991325-97887_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130.06"> post-6862-0-1445991326-51938_thumb.jpg post-6862-0-1445991326-72088_thumb.jpg post-6862-0-1445991326-74909_thumb.jpg

saracasillas

I read not long ago that Sara laughed SMS Iker in bed with Jorge Fernandez

You bealive everything you reed? It was roumers...have you ever heard of them????

Yes, they write that they had met since 2008 and broke up in 2010

First of al that is al wrong, they meet first summer 2009 at confederations cup. 2008 she was still in journalism school, second of al here is a link saying they are still daitng, and we saw images just a few days ago happier then ever....so maybe you should stop being so naive and look at the media with a little more questioninng to if it can be true..just a tip , i am a journalist student myself that works in a TV station and i know who the media works...plus i thought we should drop the conversation about Sara and Iker.. can we just drop it sins we know nothing about them...and how they really are togehter...

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/pe...er-casillas.htm

saracasillas

I read not long ago that Sara laughed SMS Iker in bed with Jorge Fernandez

You bealive everything you reed? It was roumers...have you ever heard of them????

Yes, they write that they had met since 2008 and broke up in 2010

First of al that is al wrong, they meet first summer 2009 at confederations cup. 2008 she was still in journalism school, second of al here is a link saying they are still daitng, and we saw images just a few days ago happier then ever....so maybe you should stop being so naive and look at the media with a little more questioninng to if it can be true..just a tip , i am a journalist student myself that works in a TV station and i know who the media works...plus i thought we should drop the conversation about Sara and Iker.. can we just drop it sins we know nothing about them...and how they really are togehter...

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/pe...er-casillas.htm

I said that her relationship with Jorge Fernandez lasted from 2008 to 2010, I hope they soon would part and then I'll stop talking about it, but those pictures are playing to the camera

Can't stand this guy, my opinion of him has changed so much... I remember when he seemed like such a humble and down to earth guy but now his face :x he has the constant look of a smug idiot and his attitude seems to stink. Give me Xabi Alonso :wub: as Spain captain any day over EEEEEKKKer

th_5a8260110198435.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-33184-0-1445991327-56521_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420408" alt="post-33184-0-1445991327-56521_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130.06"> post-33184-0-1445991327-5879_thumb.jpg post-33184-0-1445991327-60124_thumb.jpg post-33184-0-1445991327-61768_thumb.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGG

th_5a8260110198435.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-45247-0-1445991328-34054_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420417" alt="post-45247-0-1445991328-34054_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130.06"> post-45247-0-1445991328-34679_thumb.jpg post-45247-0-1445991328-36076_thumb.jpg post-45247-0-1445991328-37379_thumb.jpg

Wow this forum needs to calm down. There are actually iker fans that visit this place and like the pictures and I don't understand why some of you have to ruin it for everyone. I've been an iker fan since he was in Cantera and I've watched him grow and I can safely say that he is not smug or full of himself. I'm not even a real Madrid fan and it's unfortunate how you have no respect for your captain. The guy has a lot of money but lives in a normal home and owns a normal car. He goes around helping children in need so I don't understand how he's smug. And it's funny how you post these scans and don't bother to read it because reading just one of the quotes shows how humble he is. So he has become more reserved due to more media coverage he gets and since he's the captain he has to show more confidence and stand up for his team and take on more responsibility. Still unfortunate that you think that and not to mention he had won the euro and wc for our country and I wouldn't have any other person replace him especially Alonso since he shows no personality and is really bland.

th_5a8260110198435.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-44825-0-1445991329-44999_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420426" alt="post-44825-0-1445991329-44999_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130.06"> post-44825-0-1445991329-46495_thumb.jpg post-44825-0-1445991329-48958_thumb.jpg post-44825-0-1445991329-49752_thumb.jpg

Wow this forum needs to calm down. There are actually iker fans that visit this place and like the pictures and I don't understand why some of you have to ruin it for everyone. I've been an iker fan since he was in Cantera and I've watched him grow and I can safely say that he is not smug or full of himself. I'm not even a real Madrid fan and it's unfortunate how you have no respect for your captain. The guy has a lot of money but lives in a normal home and owns a normal car. He goes around helping children in need so I don't understand how he's smug. And it's funny how you post these scans and don't bother to read it because reading just one of the quotes shows how humble he is. So he has become more reserved due to more media coverage he gets and since he's the captain he has to show more confidence and stand up for his team and take on more responsibility. Still unfortunate that you think that and not to mention he had won the euro and wc for our country and I wouldn't have any other person replace him especially Alonso since he shows no personality and is really bland.

Agree!

It's a personal opinion, whatever he does for charity, what he drives... blah, blah, blah doesn't mean anything when it comes to my percception of the guy. A forum is about people having opinions and some opinions will ALWAYS differ from what you like, think and believe. HIS NOT MY CAPTAIN :whistle: of anything, just a guy who catches balls from a big post with a net. You may know him and his whatever he is with the people he knows or know him but I am looking from the outside and he looks smug TO ME.

Not in the photoshoot Aga, I mean his smug in general.

It's a personal opinion, whatever he does for charity, what he drives... blah, blah, blah doesn't mean anything when it comes to my percception of the guy. A forum is about people having opinions and some opinions will ALWAYS differ from what you like, think and believe. HIS NOT MY CAPTAIN :whistle: of anything, just a guy who catches balls from a big post with a net. You may know him and his whatever he is with the people he knows or know him but I am looking from the outside and he looks smug TO ME.

Not in the photoshoot Aga, I mean his smug in general.

Of course that's an opinion but it would be great if you kept your opinion to yourself especially on an Iker forum. You may not like him but the majority of people do and you basically ruin their experience of this forum. I know a few people who don't visit this forum anymore because of the rude comments and now I can see why. And him buying a car, house, helping kids is something you see from the outside so I still don't agree with your opinion. He's just a guy who catches balls from a net? wow, that's really disrespectful, not just to him, but many other goalkeepers (me included). There is a lot of time and effort, not to mention psychologically, we put into games to work hard for our team and hearing someone say that is a bit rude.