Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Álvaro Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos and Gonzalo Higuaín aren’t going to be the only ones coming soon to a theater near you (in Torrente IV)! Iker Casillas has participated in the filming of a comedy directed by David Marqués entitled En fuera de juego. The film stars Fernando Tejero, who became famous for his role as a portero in the TV series Aquí no hay quien viva, although he was a “portero” of a different kind (“portero” means both goalkeeper and doorman). En fuera de juego is due out in spring 2011.

post-34297-0-1445991321-1673_thumb.jpg

What are you naging about? they kiss....are we seriously gone have another round of the same discussion, weather sara loves him or not. Answer this, would any of you be togehter with a guy for over a year, playing along that you love him, go with him to the other side of the world as vacation and give up your appartment to move in with a man you dont love? And do you guys seriously bealive that Iker is that stupid not to see that she is faiking her feelings for over a year...? He is not stupid and he is not that desperat for a girl...he can have any girl in the world he wants to...besies that text says that they are more in love then ever and that her new look given the relationship a new fire...he is not soly crazy about her, he is drolling al over her...that is what the text in the begining is saying...and if you look at the other images aside of the one were he leans in and Saras head is a bit away, you see how in love she looks when he is caressing her cheek...

Compare these photos

:wub:

post-43537-0-1445991321-55328_thumb.jpg

:cry2:

post-43537-0-1445991321-57723_thumb.jpg

What are you naging about? they kiss....are we seriously gone have another round of the same discussion, weather sara loves him or not. Answer this, would any of you be togehter with a guy for over a year, playing along that you love him, go with him to the other side of the world as vacation and give up your appartment to move in with a man you dont love? And do you guys seriously bealive that Iker is that stupid not to see that she is faiking her feelings for over a year...? He is not stupid and he is not that desperat for a girl...he can have any girl in the world he wants to...besies that text says that they are more in love then ever and that her new look given the relationship a new fire...he is not soly crazy about her, he is drolling al over her...that is what the text in the begining is saying...and if you look at the other images aside of the one were he leans in and Saras head is a bit away, you see how in love she looks when he is caressing her cheek...

Compare these photos

post-42018-0-1445991321-88888_thumb.jpg

post-42018-0-1445991321-90501_thumb.jpg

You seriously need to be less predictebul...you have taken a pic of Sara and her ex when they are happy togehter and a pic of Sara and Iker when they are having a smaller crisis after summer. take a look at this image for instance, they are happy, just as happy as she was with that other guy....http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs068.snc4/34742_137242556307932_119244388107749_238236_4972563_n.jpg. You guys must bealive Iker is stupid...because accodring to you Sara has been faiking her feelings for him al along...that is for over a year...and he has not seen it. If you reed the artical it says they are more in love then ever... Again Sara is a private person, she likes to keep sertain things outside the media...i am sure if she would be al over Iker you guys would say, she is to much...

Compare these photos

post-43537-0-1445991322-14283_thumb.jpg

post-43537-0-1445991322-16156_thumb.jpg

You seriously need to be less predictebul...you have taken a pic of Sara and her ex when they are happy togehter and a pic of Sara and Iker when they are having a smaller crisis after summer. take a look at this image for instance, they are happy, just as happy as she was with that other guy....http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs068.snc4/34742_137242556307932_119244388107749_238236_4972563_n.jpg. You guys must bealive Iker is stupid...because accodring to you Sara has been faiking her feelings for him al along...that is for over a year...and he has not seen it. If you reed the artical it says they are more in love then ever... Again Sara is a private person, she likes to keep sertain things outside the media...i am sure if she would be al over Iker you guys would say, she is to much...

These photos were taken in one period at rest

post-43537-0-1445991322-18147_thumb.jpg sara y iker.

Sara is no happiness on her face when she Iker on any of the pictures, but with ex-boyfriend on each photo she is happy

Compare these photos

post-42018-0-1445991322-50836_thumb.jpg

post-42018-0-1445991322-54347_thumb.jpg

These photos were taken in one period at rest

post-42018-0-1445991322-5776_thumb.jpg sara y iker.

Sara is no happiness on her face when she Iker on any of the pictures, but with ex-boyfriend on each photo she is happy

Explain something to me, if she is not happy with him why is she still dating him? why has she given up her appartment to live with him? Why has she enlarged her breasts just a few days before their first anivercery...and why is she smiling around him...even if you can find reasons for her not being happy.. they are still dating and happier then ever and still the artical you refer to saying she does not wanna kiss him, if you look at the other pics from the same magazin they are happy togehter...

saracasillas

without these relationships she had not had such good contracts, it uses this relationship to their goals, but Iker really loves her

are you serious...wow, Iker must be eighter blind, stupid or desperat not to notice that the women he loves to death is faiking her feelings for him to get her carrier going... :laugh::laugh: the theory of yours sounds really stupid...

saracasillas

without these relationships she had not had such good contracts, it uses this relationship to their goals, but Iker really loves her

are you serious...wow, Iker must be eighter blind, stupid or desperat not to notice that the women he loves to death is faiking her feelings for him to get her carrier going... :laugh::laugh: the theory of yours sounds really stupid...

when you love you really do not notice much, Sara realized that this relationship will help her

saracasillas

when you love you really do not notice much, Sarah realized that this relationship will help her

They are still living togehter and has been togheter for over a year, i think they are happy togehter, she is starting a life with him after al...i bealive they are happy togehter and i think Sara is a nice normal girl that cant fake her feelings and be the horrible person you guys make of her. With that lets drop this conversation, they are living togehter and are happy togehter :D there is no point discussing this matter sins they are still on.

saracasillas

when you love you really do not notice much, Sarah realized that this relationship will help her

They are still living togehter and has been togheter for over a year, i think they are happy togehter, she is starting a life with him after al...i bealive they are happy togehter and i think Sara is a nice normal girl that cant fake her feelings and be the horrible person you guys make of her. With that lets drop this conversation, they are living togehter and are happy togehter :D there is no point discussing this matter sins they are still on.

I never change my opinion about Sara, Iker blind because he loves and will do everything for her, but she only taints its reputation

Sara uses Iker and it is noticeable

No it is not, you reed it into images that are taken out of situatiuons we know nothing about. You assume it is that way, i assume Sara is a nice girl that loves her man (iker) alot that is why she has moved in wtih him and been with him for over a year. Drop conversation now please, it is getting redicules sins they are happily living togehter and as far as we know she loves him.

No it is not, you reed it into images that are taken out of situatiuons we know nothing about. You assume it is that way, i assume Sara is a nice girl that loves her man (iker) alot that is why she has moved in wtih him and been with him for over a year. Drop conversation now please, it is getting redicules sins they are happily living togehter and as far as we know she loves him.

:no: :no: :no: Sara by his actions convinced me this

I love Sara, i think she is great, i hope they get married and have kids soon. Marriage i think will come by next summer and babies i hope soon. SHe has dont nothing to make me bealvie she does not love herIkerr that she has been dating for over a year and lives with. Again Iker is not stupid you know..he would have dumped her if she had been a false person.

I love Sara, i think she is great, i hope they get married and have kids soon. Marriage i think will come by next summer and babies i hope soon. SHe has dont nothing to make me bealvie she does not love herIkerr that she has been dating for over a year and lives with. Again Iker is not stupid you know..he would have dumped her if she had been a false person.

He loves her very much and can ignore the many things, i certainly dream to Iker became pope, but that the mother of his children was not Sara

I would not be surprised if she is unfaithful

GOD. You are a totally fanatic. But Stella also is. <_<

He loves her very much and can ignore the many things, i certainly dream to Iker became pope, but that the mother of his children was not Sara

I would not be surprised if she is unfaithful

both of you are crazy. you are crazy because of your denial about the feelings of a couple thats been together for over a year. the other one is crazy because shes planning the wedding and future children of two perfect strangers.