Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

3 hours ago, radolgc said:

Thank you for these links, it seems all photos were posted, some even in better quality and size. I always go for the print versions of my favorite models works and seeing the images in such form is weird, I have no idea how you guys find these images, i guess from the company's website...some are not in good quality, but some are much bigger and better than the print edition. However I value the prints much more. They give me a much different feeling. I guess collector's minds work differently;))

Even leaving aside the collector's value, I totally agree that a printed photograph gives a much different feeling. The digital versions are indeed from the Anthropologie website. If someone is interested, I can reupload the full set in high quality. Thank you for posting such lovely pictures of Edita!

23 hours ago, radolgc said:

Oh boy, this is what i call Edita, stunning, stunning...i still miss this Lui cover and ed in my collection, thank you for the link. I guess i will have to be content with online images for now, but better than nothing... i just got a Anthropoligie april 2022 catalog with her...not as good as these Lui images, but if has not been shown here i can post the images, although i think all her work for Anthropologie has been uploaded here...any clue? 

Keep an eye out on french ebay, or even amazon. 

On 4/20/2023 at 8:31 PM, radolgc said:

Oh boy, this is what i call Edita, stunning, stunning...i still miss this Lui cover and ed in my collection, thank you for the link. I guess i will have to be content with online images for now, but better than nothing... i just got a Anthropoligie april 2022 catalog with her...not as good as these Lui images, but if has not been shown here i can post the images, although i think all her work for Anthropologie has been uploaded here...any clue? 

You can buy it from that site : https://www.leboncoin.fr/livres/2124473518.htm

Sorry, it's only in French.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...