Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

1 hour ago, Camlm said:

I wonder if she would like to work with Cameron Hammond. The thought alone, creates so much excitement!

It would be one of the best editorials ever.

Let's hope she does some editorial, because most of her work in the last years has been terrible...these rough images look painful to watch. Sure she is gorgeous and she always looks stunning, but these bad catalog images do not do her any justice. I wanna see her being glamourous and in fashion magazines. Not doing boring catalog jobs wearing bras all the time. It has become super repetative and i am sure she is not desperate for cash...lol

13 minutes ago, radolgc said:

i just got a Anthropoligie april 2022 catalog with her...not as good as these Lui images, but if has not been shown here i can post the images, although i think all her work for Anthropologie has been uploaded here...any clue?

Hi, those that were posted are here:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7978-edita-vilkeviciute/?do=findComment&comment=5454938

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7978-edita-vilkeviciute/?do=findComment&comment=5459287

2 hours ago, elef said:

Thank you for these links, it seems all photos were posted, some even in better quality and size. I always go for the print versions of my favorite models works and seeing the images in such form is weird, I have no idea how you guys find these images, i guess from the company's website...some are not in good quality, but some are much bigger and better than the print edition. However I value the prints much more. They give me a much different feeling. I guess collector's minds work differently;))

Here is a portrait I took of Edita in Paris in March 2010 after the Balmain show, no filters, no editing, pure Edita;) Enjoy!

Balmain-EV-2.JPG