Bellazon

Edita Vilkeviciute
Thumbnail

epson32

Both of you nice find

10 hours ago, elef said:

The censored version was sourced from fashion stylist Ketevan Gvaramadze's IG and the uncensored one is from her website. It's not exactly high-quality, though.

(ketevangvaramadze.com)

Nice find!  Well done.

26 minutes ago, bobkater said:

Thanks for providing feedback, and being honest at that.

It’s true that it can take a lot of work, but so far I see it as a live opportunity to improve my skills by practice in a real life demanding situation, while offering something at the same time.

It’s also true that there are a lot of other good pics of the model, but this does not mean that new ones are superfluous, or this and many other threads would die or be locked. From my experience and knowledge of human nature, keen fans and collectors like me will already have most of her worthwhile photos. So, for them, those they don’t have acquire a high rarity value. This is the principle behind the astronomical prices that rare items fetch.

I also see it as giving the opportunity to those who already had in their collections the pics I post to improve their quality and thus value of their collections. Something like upgrading software.

Nevertheless, I am glad saber intervened, because if my contributions here are not appreciated, I won’t bother any more, or take them elsewhere.

Those reading this can PM me what they think, or post here of course.

Your pic are good!Don't give a damn to someone who don't deserve !

5 hours ago, bobkater said:

Nevertheless, I am glad saber intervened, because if my contributions here are not appreciated, I won’t bother any more, or take them elsewhere.

Those reading this can PM me what they think, or post here of course.

Nah, man.  It's all good.

Thanks for the support guys, above and by PM.

In return, I’ll try to make worth looking at a photo that causes me frustration, not being able to believe it was taken by a professional photographer.

Warning – Nudity

Spoiler

On the left, the original, suffering from very poor definition and visibility. On the right, after enhancement.

708582826_Edita_T239a.thumb.jpg.c9fbd2c57b395ad6b42d3507e8a87a0a.jpg 1377151500_bstc6626e92339e.thumb.jpg.514d4f3154c431d6fa1888c4307529bf.jpg

Nice work. Small nitpick,the texture of the skin in some areas seems overly flat. If you want to improve it some more, you could start from there.

Warning - Nudity

Spoiler

Here is another one for our detectives.

Until a proper version of this boob flash is found, I’ve made a best effort on what I had.

On the left, the only version I could find has the useless preview resolution of 120x120.

On the right, after enhancing to 480x480, still poor resolution but better than no photo for collectors.

1465314334_IMG_4227120.png.e2f3f24c444150e78742f2bc625848dd.png 88199570_bst4227-edita480.thumb.png.d65f2a0aad7ac74745b6096a68b5ab2f.png

Perhaps someone can find a better quality original.