Bellazon

Worst Movie

Compassionate_Conservative

Worst Movie  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst movie of all time?

• Crossroads
    • Material Girls
    • Little Man
    • Spice World
    • The Dukes Of Hazzard
    • House of the Dead
    • Zoom
    • Phat Girlz
    • Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj
    • White Chicks
    • From Justin to Kelly

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Crossroad XD but The 13th warrior is really bad... :yuckky:

yesterday i was with a friend and we decided to watch historic movies... result = i didn't stop to laugh.

this movie is so ridiculous. i'm a history lover so i'm very critic with this kind of movies.

the only interesting moment is the chief's funerals. maybe because it's the only real moment.

i love to see the warriors Tatars afraid by the Vikings traders XD just amazing!

in the reality they certainly killed the Viking and took the slaves, gold, furs and honey etc of the boat.

i love when the kid come on the boat to ask help! as they were the last Viking on earth and the viking's population need the traders' help XD

the kid traveled from Swede to Bulgaria to find 13 traders/warriors XD no problemo

i think they took LSD when they wrote this story. :whistle::fun:

after i'm wonder where they found the horses when they left the Vikings' camp because they all were alone and all moved with their boats, but why not XD

5 seconds later we can see their amazing swords... XD unfortunately, Vikings used chops! it was their favourite weapon, but why not again... (in the reality, Viking were closer of lord of the rings' midgets than the 13th warrior's Vikings :laugh: <_< )

their travel by horses is just fabulous! Vikings left their home by boats but they came back with horses... great XD

Vikings boats had the reputation to be the faster boats. so they really need to spend weeks to travel by horses... no problem (time than Ahmad FadlÄn learnt their their language)

One of my favorite moment is when the Vikings and Ahmad left the boat XD during the storm they were alone on the boat and they left they leave it with all their horses :D

vickings of the X century didn't built big boats (they can transported a capacity of 60 men, nothing more), their big commercial boats were created in the XI century so the horses couldn't be there with them.

i love the farmer's house... so pretty... and comfortable with all its holes XD perfect for robinson crusoe but certainly not perfect against the swedish winter XD but it's just a detail!

usually there was a big hole in the roof (for the fire's smoke) but nothing more.

the farm without animals, fruits or vegetables is a good idea too... :laugh::ninja: the dog doesn't count. <_<

i like the lord's living/dinning room XD

since centuries Vikings sold slaves. It was their most important/lucrative business.

Viking were great business men and they were considered like the first Europeans because they traveled/worked all around the world (Europe, Africa, Asia... they even gone in America by the Groenland)

the word Viking come from the word Vicus (old norse language). the vicus were commercial places.

so it's hard to imagine a luxurious living room so empty... and without slaves or/and exotic objects. :whistle:

i love when the heros ask to the blacksmith to modify his sword XD sword were heavy (2kg maximum) because their hilt can be covered of gold, jewels etc

the blades were long (between 25cm and 70 cm) for 5 - 7 cm but unfortunately they were thin and they twisted easily...

that's funny to see the sword becomes a saber :laugh: and be lighter... :fun:

in the reality the weight shouldn't change a lot and the result should be closer of a brochette of metal than a saber

the village is just very funny. little houses with thinny walls! just ridiculous.

The majority of urban houses had an attic, a warehouse, a kitchen, a cowshed, and many living rooms (bedrooms, commercial room, etc). the house were often dig in the earth (70cm) to be protected against the cold and there were enclosure around the houses.

there were streets built with little stones.

i stopped the movie after 50 minutes.

maybe if one day I'm of a masochist mood I will try to see the rest... but not for the moment :yuckky: :ninja:

this movie is so full of bullsh*ts and historic incoherences that's really creepy. he must think his public is totaly fool or he's a fool himself. a kind of rich z movie director... :whistle: i don't don't, i would be very ashamed if i made something as bad as it.

+

_Ridley Scott's movies

_Paranormal Activity

_all the blair witch project

_bully of larry clark

_the black swan :ninja: i bought the dvd there are 3 months ago but i just saw it yesterday and this movie is a big NO WAY :x

and certainly the new 3 musketeers. i saw few extracts and this is visual and artistic and historic drama... Dumas certainly would die a second time if he saw his horror inspired by his books or the very bad movie the man in the iron mask of Randy Wallace.

by the way,i feel ashamed when we know my aunt worked in this last one

in a scene has dressed the prisoners and the guards of the Bastille (which was a luxurious prison for important people and had a capacity of 45 prisoniers but the prison was rarely full...) and in the movies guards and prisoners are all in the same dungeon and they all wear the same "homeless" clothes and all look super miserables, sick and hungry and are sleeping on the floor or attached against the walls the only difference is the guards wore weapons.

in reality they had 3 meals per days with meat and wine, they all had individual rooms with bed and furniture and during the XVI century they had stopped to take bath and use water because the church said water was bad for health and brought diseases so they regularly changed their clothes and the guards had a special uniform of course... but strangely everyone shoes, even the ones of the musketeers who walked in the mud and made horse riding are always perfectly new and clean and same thing about clothes. always look new without holes or old stains (doesn't mean dirt but stained).

the whole movie is so ridiculous like the scene of who represent the death of Raoul during the Algerian's war and who looks like a gnomes garden's battle killed by firecrackers in a ducth garden. and all the 30 seconds there is something like this.

i still honestly don't understand why this movies won a razzie award... and i never imagined this masterpiece of the XX could be surpassed but apparently the new 3 musketeers will be better... poor poor Dumas! :ninja:

The Graduate + Midnight Cowboy

Avenging Angelo

Rhinestone

Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot

Vampire's Kiss

Lemony Snicket

Hoodwinked

The New World (the longest movie in history, felt like I sat in the cinema for a year of torturing boredom)

My Beautiful Laundrette

The Sweetest Thing

Mr. Deeds

Highlander III

Earth Girls Are Easy

Popeye

and many others