Bellazon

Alessandra Ambrosio is gorgeous!!!!!!

JessJess253

Who loves Alessandra???  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Who loves Alessandra???

• yes
    • no (if you say this you are crazy)

You sound like my sister, I wanna smack her every time she says somebody can be so cute and bring a vibe and then shes says, "unlike whatsherface on your computer."

That makes me foome. They can say that until Adriana is right there in front of them, I bet my sister would wanna go lesbian faster than a redneck at Bojangles.

no doubt shes one o fthe most beautfull woman of today i feel so good after looking at her pics shes kinnda inspiration for me...belive me you guyz gonna laugh when ever i feel low or bad i just prefer seeing her foto and instanlty it lifts my mood though i cant explain why but yes she has some charisma wich make her different from others.. i didnt knew whos adrina,petra,mega but ale was very well known and bcoz of her i started visiting chilax and than this place n got to know all other models 2 so good nuf reason to adore her :)

I saw the cover of some VS catalog with Adriana on the cover, her eyes just bore into me and turned me into jelly and I said shit I gotta find out who that is. That let me to ChilaX. I've only recently gotten into Alessandra and the other models, although I was a fan Ana Beatriz for almost as long as Adriana. She has amazing eyes too, I think Iam a sucker for eyes.

carsten please stop....we have no troll on the website....jessjess is from washington state and is a friend of greeneyed_lady's and she doesnt claim to be any celebrity so she isnt trolling...stop trying to make it look like we have a troll on this site if you continue to do so you will suffer the consequences.

The entry was deleted...Adriana A!

For one thing you dont know me, another thing please leave me alone! I dont know why you are making stuff up about me, but I dont care because I know that I am who I say I am. Maybe you should stop assuming things so much. I am not trying to be rude, but its really frustrating when someone is saying things about you when they arent true.